cancelling onboard activities for one party only?

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are Castaway Club silver, traveling with two other parties of first time cruisers. I just signed up for some tastings onboard. I signed up for both my husband and myself, as we don't want to go alone, but in truth if the men in the other parties can book bourbon tastings and whiskey tastings, and the women can book mixology and champagne tastings, one of us would want to drop out of each of these four we signed up for! Can we do this onboard? It looks like I would have to cancel for both of us and rebook for one of us, and I don't want to risk not getting a spot. How late can you cancel onboard activities you signed up for?

I called and had one person dropped from an excursion......didn't want to risk the others losing it.
They did it with no problem.......chat couldn't do it. Even calling, a web person had to do it but it was fast and no hold to wait for

You can cancel your bookings while onboard. We needed to drop some of our group from tastings for various reasons and Guest Services was able to help us. We were even able to cancel the same day without any penalty. If you are on the ship, you can speak to Guest Services using your stateroom phone or make an appointment on the app to go to the desk in-person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter