Cancelling nursery/excursions?

alligood2000

Earning My Ears
We are sailing the Mexican Riviera in ONE WEEK. Woo Hoo!

I'm wondering if anyone knows the policy for cancelling excursions that were booked online and Flounders Reef that was booked online?

I just don't know how 'set in stone' both of those things are. Don't want to get stuck and not be able to cancel if needed. I think the excursions are pretty strict and once you are on the ship you can't cancel, but what about the nursery?

Thanks!

-Allison

Not sure about the excursion, but with the Nursery, they always seem to have a wait list since their capacity is much more limited than the regular kids clubs. If someone fills your spot, then you most likely wouldn't be charged.

I think I read on the official site that the cancellation time without penalty for the nursery is 4 hours prior.

Edit: Yep, just double-checked and it's 4 hours.

I agree with the 4 hours on the nursery. I canceled day of a couple of times and was not charged.

I think you have to cancel the excursions 3 days before the cruise leaves. I think you may be able to cancel on board only if they are able to fill your excursion slot.

Excellent! I went ahead and booked my almost 3 year old in the Nursery for the times DH and I are going to Palo, etc... but I'm a little worried she will hate it in there and want to be in the Kids Club. I've heard mixed reports on them allowing an almost 3 year old potty trained child in, so I'm definitely not planning on it.... but am hoping for it. :)

I wanted to book it in case she loves it and so we have it if needed, but was worried about having to pay for it if she ends up never in there.

-Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter