Cancelling Disney Reservations/Refund

RJasin24

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I sent a check to CRO for a deposit of 5 nights out of 6 nights at CSR. The check had already cleared. Realizing that my cash budget really looks tight right now. I was wondering how long it would take to get a refund from CRO? I am going to WDW in two weeks (3/28) and I want to book a new (lot cheaper) hotel on 192. I was hoping to use the money back from CRO however.
How long do I have to wait for a refund?

RICK JASIN

Disney will only issue refunds in the form in which they were paid, meaning.... if you paid by check they will issue a check for refund. If you paid by credit, the refund will be issued as a credit to your card. Since you only have 2 weeks, I really doubt you would receive your refund in time. One option you may have is this: Try to change your ressie to an All-Star resort. If you can do that ask them to keep the overpayment applied to your account. Then you can use the $$ toward charging priviledges on your room, such as meals. I don't know if this is actually possible, but its worth a try. :)

geekmcky.gif

<font size=2 color=green face="Comic Sans MS">
1995: Disneyland Every Weekend!
Oct 1996: Port Orleans
Nov 1999: Wilderness Lodge
Aug 2000: Disneyland!
May 2001: Polynesian Concierge</font><font size=2 color=red face="Comic Sans MS">
Nov 2001: First Annual DIS Convention!</font>

Hi! From what I've heard, it will take 4-6 weeks to get your money back. :(

It's never taken more than a week or so for them to get a refund check back to me. Just got one back from them yesterday.

i changed my reservations and needed a refund talked to someone this mornig she said it would be 2 weeks.

denise

I cancelled our reservations on March 6th and received the check back yesterday (March 13th). I was surprised to receive it so quickly -- I was told it would take 4 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter