Cancelling DECEMBER ADR's (Starting a NEW Tread)

For anyone who wants it, I just cancelled, prime time cafe on Sun, Dec. 10th at 4pm (dinner) party of 3 and Garden Grill lunch 11am on Mon, Dec. 11th party of 3.

Hello everyone !

tony.jpg

HELP!

I am looking for any Fantasmic dinner on 12/4 please let me know if anyone has one that they don't need! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :

jeparrish1 said:
HELP!

I am looking for any Fantasmic dinner on 12/4 please let me know if anyone has one that they don't need! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :

That's a tough day for reservations at MGM :guilty:

Good luck - I am hoping for availability everyday and plan on calling up until the day of....hopefully it will do some good

I will be cancelling San Angel, ressie for Dec 12th at 5:30pm for a party of 6,also cancelling coral reef,dec 10,12:30pm,party of 6.I will cancel Tuesday evening.

Paula

still looking for adr's at chief mickeys for 11/27-12/1 any day or time is great party of 6 let me know if you r going to cancel. thank you

Giving up Liberty Tree Tavern 12/14 @ 8:20pm. Be advised there is going to be MVMCP that day and you need tickets for that before getting into LTT.

I was planning on cancelling a Fantasmic Dining Package for Dec. 4 (Monday) at Mama Melrose at 3:30, for three people. PM me if interested.

I am looking for Le Cellier on 12/5/06 lunch or dinner if you are cxling please let me know.

Looking for Fantasmic Dinner package on 12/2 for 4. I am also going to cancel adr for chef mickeys 12/4 breakfast 7:10 for 4.. Anyone? :confused3

Still looking for Akershus Princess Storybook breakfast for 12/31. :cloud9: princess: :wizard:

still looking for Hollywood and Vine or Mama Melrose Fantasmic package party of 4 for Dec. 30 or Jan. 1

I know this is for NOT YET cancelled ADRs, but I didn't know I was going to be able to cancel ahead of time (I just called for info, and got someone to help me). So I'll post this anyway, in case it helps someone.

I JUST cancelled two spots for the FDP at Mama Melrose on Dec. 19th at 4 pm. This was done about 1 minute ago at 1:17pm Pacific time. HTH. Sorry I couldn't post beforehand.

dinner around 5-6 - please let me know if you are cancelling either of these places for 12/4 - going to MVMCP and need a place to eat dinner!!!

Thanks in advance :thumbsup2

Checking back to see if anyone is cancelling the following:

Akershus princess breakfast Dec 11 for 5

CRT breakfast or lunch Dec 13 for 4

Thank you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter