Cancelled Trip

Maridw

DIS Veteran
We ended up cancelling our trip for New Year's Eve. There was a chance that we would have more days off over the holidays but boss said no. We normally get Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, so we were trying to get him to approve the week after Christmas as our time off since Christmas & New Year's fall on a Sat. But he said we would have Friday-Monday & Friday-Monday off instead.

So that put a damper on our plans. DH was thinking about flying down instead of driving but the cheapest fare was leaving on Wed and I have no more time to take off, plus one of the other ladies in our office is going to be off because she is having Bariatric surgery on the 20th.

I told DH that we could maybe plan on going when the Teddy Bear & Doll show will be there in March.

Oh well.

So sorry maybe you will have a better time with more time off at a future date.

Awe :(

I know there will be something good that comes of this change of plans in the
long run ! It stinks at the end of the year, all vaca time gone... I hate that feeling! But hey you will have a new year of vaca time reak soon.

March is a great choice too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter