Cancelled Royal 7 night Freedom for 4 Night Dream

We just came of the Fantasy's third cruise 4/14 Western, also did the Allure of the seas this past February, must say we loved the Allure also had my time dining & found it a pleasure! We were a family of 5 on the Allure and were always seated rapidly! Also loved Johnny Rockets, Rita's Cantina & Chops! Went on the Carnival Dream with 6 in December also had there version of my time dining again very good experience!

Loved the Aqua Duck & the New show in Animator's Palate, would love Disney to open Cabana's as a Buffet for Dinner as an option (yes it is open for table service.)

I'd like that too. It would be great to be able to grab a quick, yummy dinner sometimes instead of sitting through a long meal.

I have had anytime dining on Princess and HAL, but not RCI (yet). I don't know how you could be expected to give the dining room staff tip vouchers with MTD because you could have different servers each night. Therefore, on Princess and HAL, there are no vouchers to be given to your servers or cabin steward.

The first night we had a different section but when we reserved a 7pm dining time the rest of the cruise we where sat in the same section those 4 nights so we had the same dining staff. I wondered how that would work if we did just show up and where seated in whatever table and had a different staff every night.

Good info and nive to know that DCL is still one of the bests. We are olanning on booking a family trip and this helps make my mind up on DCL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter