Cancelled Poly Trip For Sept.

KMLOVESWDW

DIS VETERAN
Sad to say just back from a wonderful trip! Had ressies for the Poly in Sept. for free dining, but just cancelled. Thought it was an awful lot of money to spend only 4 months after spending an awful lot of money!! I was okay with the decision on Fri, but today, after only being away from the World for 5 days, I MISS IT SO MUCH!! Kind of sorry now! I know it's the right thing to do & that we will more than likely be back next May, but unless there is a great rate or code, it won't be the Poly. Just had to sit on the pitty pot for a minute!! Thanks for listening!!!!

Me too! Just returned Sat from POR and just canceld our Sept package last night. You're right alot of money. However, my daughter is getting married in Feb and it would be unfair to her if we didn't devote our time and money to the wedding. We are planning a trip to Disney in the fall '08.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter