Cancelled package

allie_to_you

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...
We are scheduled to arrive April 13th but we recently decided to stay off-site, so we cancelled our resort/ticket/dining package through Disney but we had already made all of our fast-passes. What happens to those? Do they get cancelled out automatically? When I log onto MyDisneyExperience, they are still showing there, along with all our dining reservations

We are scheduled to arrive April 13th but we recently decided to stay off-site, so we cancelled our resort/ticket/dining package through Disney but we had already made all of our fast-passes. What happens to those? Do they get cancelled out automatically? When I log onto MyDisneyExperience, they are still showing there, along with all our dining reservations
Your FPs will remain intact as long as you have valid tickets linked up. If you haven’t purchased separate tickets and linked them to MDX, all those FPs will be deleted in a day or two.

Your ADR's will remain regardless. As hiroMYhero pointed out, if you haven't done so already, you need to purchase WDW park tickets separately and link them to your MDE account ASAP to maintain your FP+

Thanks, we purchased tickets through WDW the same day we cancelled our all-inclusive package and they are linked, so even though we are not staying on site and don't have a package, so far my fast pass ressies have not gone away yet thankfully

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter