• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelled our 10-night stay at CSR, but we're back on!!!

I just noticed you had a PTR.

My heart broke for you when you had cancelled your trip for this year. You were so helpful to me last year when I was trying to decide on where to make ADRs and with other things in general.

I am so thrilled to see that you will be getting to go to Disney after all. :yay:
And the beach. :woohoo:

WOW you got Y&Y too?

I think I need to step up my game!!!! LOL:rotfl:

Step it up, Big Boy! :rotfl2:

I just noticed you had a PTR.

My heart broke for you when you had cancelled your trip for this year. You were so helpful to me last year when I was trying to decide on where to make ADRs and with other things in general.

I am so thrilled to see that you will be getting to go to Disney after all. :yay:
And the beach. :woohoo:

Thank you. I hope whatever I helped with you worked out.

We are thrilled. I'm looking forward to both parts of the trip. 4 Days of running around my favorite place on earth and then six days laying on a beach watching the dolphins. Life doesn't get much better than that.

And this is why I am so glad to be "going home."

pickle9.jpg

pickle5.jpg

pickle2.jpg

pickle6.jpg

I thought you were gonna give the Cabanas a try? Is that the case or are you sticking with the Casitas?

Haven't posted in the last two days because nothing new to report. Still trying to change Yak & Yeti from 1:30 to a little earlier in the day; I made a small list of a few things I want to pick up when we are there (we have $160 in rewards dollars that we will use for souvenirs--a t-shirt for each of us, an ornament or two, etc.). We spent yesterday having lunch with a fellow Diser, Amy and her husband Dan (Amy&Dan here on the DIS). And we've set our date for our DIS meet at the CSR next month and Nicki and I've been talking about our lunch date in Marco Island after our Disney trip (MickeyNicki of the DIS).

Here's a photo from our lunch with Amy & Dan (Amy & Dan in front, Mark and I in the back).

IMG_2146.jpg

HI!!!! Too bad you are headed out the 22nd as we get in the 23rd for my birthday trip.....oh well, there's always next year! LMAO!

Lovin' those CSR pics! Our trip is coming up so quickly and I'm very excited to experience CSR for the first time. I promise to bring back LOTS of pics!!

You've got lots of meets lined up! :yay:

HI!!!! Too bad you are headed out the 22nd as we get in the 23rd for my birthday trip.....oh well, there's always next year! LMAO!

Michelle, I am so upset that we are going to miss you. You were one of the ones I was hoping was going to be there. :-) But like you said, "there's always next year!"

Lovin' those CSR pics! Our trip is coming up so quickly and I'm very excited to experience CSR for the first time. I promise to bring back LOTS of pics!!

You've got lots of meets lined up! :yay:

Glad you liked the pics! Your trip will be here before you know it.

Wow, it seems like you know so many DISers!

I've met a lot of great people who have become good freinds here on the DIS. Several of them helped me through a very difficult time last year when I lost my dad and I wouldn't have made it without them. I truly believe that 95% of the people on here are down to earth good people.

Hope you are all set to meet up on the 19th.

I've met a lot of great people who have become good freinds here on the DIS. Several of them helped me through a very difficult time last year when I lost my dad and I wouldn't have made it without them. I truly believe that 95% of the people on here are down to earth good people.

Hope you are all set to meet up on the 19th.

That's good to hear! And I am so sorry about your dad :hug: :sad1:

I am ready! Was there a definitely place we're meeting at CSR?

Mark and I went to Home Depot yesterday (I was having a "blue" day) and he picked up some flowers and planted them for me. While we were there, we got our Lime Green Mickey Heads. I was so excited when I found them. I can't believe that the trip that wasn't supposed to be is only 22 days away. :dance3::dance3:

Mark and I went to Home Depot yesterday (I was having a "blue" day) and he picked up some flowers and planted them for me. While we were there, we got our Lime Green Mickey Heads. I was so excited when I found them. I can't believe that the trip that wasn't supposed to be is only 22 days away. :dance3::dance3:

Hey...they have these Foam dangles/keychains shaped like little tiny Mickey baloons @WDW...I bought a fewof the Lime green ones at Panchitos and wore them in my belt loops...didn't see any DIS'er though...:confused: 9keep an ey out in my TR to see if you spot one...you get 100point if you see it. :thumbsup2

I'm about to post my CSR Pics in my TR...maybe tomorrow.

Hey...they have these Foam dangles/keychains shaped like little tiny Mickey baloons @WDW...I bought a fewof the Lime green ones at Panchitos and wore them in my belt loops...didn't see any DIS'er though...:confused: 9keep an ey out in my TR to see if you spot one...you get 100point if you see it. :thumbsup2

I'm about to post my CSR Pics in my TR...maybe tomorrow.

I don't remember seeing those...I'll have to take a peek at Panchitos. I'm waiting for your pictures.

I don't remember seeing those...I'll have to take a peek at Panchitos. I'm waiting for your pictures.

They sell them in all the gift shops...usualliy in Bins near the registers...but Panchitos had them with the Keychains.

I'll try to get that update today...busy at work today though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter