cancelled le cellier

T

theprincess

I had to cancel le cellier for Aug 16th 7:50 pm if anyone wants it it is out there to grab.
I had to reschedule my vacation since my dad is having bypass this week.
So send some pixie dust my way.

theprincess said:
I had to cancel le cellier for Aug 16th 7:50 pm if anyone wants it it is out there to grab.
I had to reschedule my vacation since my dad is having bypass this week.
So send some pixie dust my way.
How many people in your party?? We are a large party (7), so I don't know if it would work; but we'd take the ADRs if it "fit" us. I really hope all goes well with your dad; I will keep him in my prayers. Pixie dust coming your way! Please post after his operation.

Sorry to hear that your dad is ill and that you had to cancel your trip. I'm sending loads of pixie dust your way! I hope your dad gets better soon!

Hope all goes well with your Dad. There are some heallth issues here also. I almost cancelled yesterday, hoping I won't have to. My prayers are with your family.

pixiedust: Sending pixie dust your way for your Dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :grouphug:

Thanks. Tomorrow morning is surgery I'll post when I can to let you know how he is. Thanks again~the pixie dust made me smile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter