Cancelled bibbidi bobbidi boutique reservations thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbd78

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering if there is a cancelled bibbidi bobbed boutique thread anywhere, kind of like the cancelled ADR thread where DISers can arrange to grab cancelled reservations? I currently have a BBB appointment at Downtown Disney on June 8th at 11:20 for DD and am trying to get it changed to the Magic Kingdom location. So far, nothing is available that day at MK. If I can get it moved to MK, I will be canceling my DTD reservation which would open it up for someone else?

wow I had no idea BBB books up like that! Keep your DTD one, and then go back to the park? I think the DTD one is suppose to be better isn't it?

What a great idea! I'm pretty sure I will be canceling a reservation at MK BBB on May 31st. Looking for May 27th, 29th or 30th!

I'd love to see a cancellation thread, I've been trying to get a res. in May but no such luck.

April 27 at 1 is now open for 2 kids, they booked the wrong day!

Which is better the DTD or the MK BBB ?
I have a reservation for 2 on October 15th at DTD but wasn't sure if I should try for MK or not. So far there haven't been any openings at the MK due to MNSSHP

Which is better the DTD or the MK BBB ?
I have a reservation for 2 on October 15th at DTD but wasn't sure if I should try for MK or not. So far there haven't been any openings at the MK due to MNSSHP
We've had appointments at both and my daughter likes the MK BBB more, if only for it being in the castle.

Last trip we planned only 2 or so months out. Got all the ADRs and FPs we wanted, except couldn't get BBB. Ok, we got one but it was at DTD and not a great hour so we cancelled it. Keep trying, but of all things you might not get during a trip, I would put a BBB res on top of that list.

And don't forget to check the day before you want to. In February I was able to get an appointment one evening for the next day at MK so don't give up :)

Great idea!! I'm hoping for something to open up during my trip. The date I have booked is not ideal, but I took it because it's all they had.

I have a noon appointment for DTD followed by lunch at akershus so it's not that bad of a deal but I will also still keep trying for MK.

MNSSHP is making it so hard to find slots at MK BBB ... was able to finally find one seat at MK BBB in October and I have been trying since my 180 days started

I agree. It would be so nice to be able to look online!! I'm in Canada and only have a cell phone so every time I call to check for reservations it costs me like $5! That adds up. I have an appt booked but it's not great, I only took it because it's all I could get. I'm really hoping to change my date.

So glad I was directed to this thread! I have a reservation at DTD 12/5 but am looking for anything in the MK 12/3-12/8. Hoping something opens up! The woman I spoke with said the best times to call are a month out and a week out and then after a week out, call every day. Sigh - I also wish they would put this one online.

I was also told that the holiday parties make getting into BBB at MK very difficult. They only have limited hours those days :( We have a reservation at DTD and my daughter is only 4 (so she will be happy anywhere), but the castle would have been awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter