Cancellation question. If I booked a pkg. for Sept., and a hurricane is going to hit Orlando, or where we live (the Gulf Coast) when its time for our trip, and I decide not to go, how much do I loose? (cancelling just a few days before the trip) Do I loose anything if I reschedule for Feb (I know I would loose Free Dining) If we purchased the trip insurance, how much would I loose if I cancelled with short notice? Thanks, I am trying to decide: first week of this Sept or first week of Feb '14. Do you think crowd wise, they are pretty comparable? I know weather wise, they are not.