Cancellation Policy on Packages?

teacher100

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about booking a package for the first time to take advantage of the 4 night 3 free deal. I have always done room only. I'm a little nervous about the cancellation and change policy. What if a good deal for room only comes out? How far in advance would I need to be to change it. What is the policy for cancelling at the last minute, like if someone got sick or something. I heard that it is a set fee instead of a one night stay with room only. I also saw that it makes a difference if you book online. Does anyone know about this. I have no intention of cancelling, is just that you never know with kids when they are going to get sick.

you can cancel outside of 45 days for no penalty (except for travel ins), 44-6 days is $100, 5-0 days is $200. If youre going from a package to a room only deal that for some reason you cant pass up theyll cancel and refund the package and youll have to put the one nights dep on the room only (not sure why you would do this as the 4/3 deal is outstanding). It makes NO differance if you book online or on the phone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter