Canceling a concierge room?

mygirlsmomma

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of canceling our concierge room that is in September. I know we will lose our deposit but when reading the paperwork it states it is based on double occupancy. We are booked for 2A/2C. Would we only lose the amount for the adults?

Thanks!

Do you need to outright cancel? You can downgrade to a non-concierge room or move the deposit to a new date -- you just can't get the deposit refunded.

Do you need to outright cancel? You can downgrade to a non-concierge room or move the deposit to a new date -- you just can't get the deposit refunded.

This. You can also push the date out without loosing your deposit. I have had to change sailings before and I had a concierge room booked. At this point, there is no limit to the number of times you can change that booking without loosing your deposit. (There was speculation this might change in the future, but right now it stands). I had a Royal booked for this February, changed it to an Alaskan this summer in non-concierge. Then my son got sick and had to have surgery. We are still dealing with a bunch of issues with him and didn't feel like going to Alaska was our best option re his current issues….or in the budget now with his medical bills, so we moved it to a Caribbean cruise next April in a cat V. So moved it 2 times already. I can never get my deposit back, but I can change it and not loose it. Just something to think about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter