Canceling 1st Night Onsite, Keeping Remaining Nights = Lost FP?

adykate

Mouseketeer
I have tried to goggle this answer, but nothing I have read quite fits my situation. We currently have 8 nights booked onsite, at 3 different resorts. I have booked FP and are about 55 days out from our arrival. I am considering canceling our fist night on site reservation and booking offsite. We arrive very late and it seems kind of stupid to pay so much for about an 11hr stay. So it is only a 1 day difference for scheduling FP, and we are within 60 days for our arrival even if we don't stay onsite for the first night. But will I lose the FP I made when I did them based on 60 days from being onsite the first night? Or would they still stand because I am still inside the 60 day window based on arriving onsite for day 2 of our trip. Our tickets are separate from our resort stay.

I have tried to goggle this answer, but nothing I have read quite fits my situation. We currently have 8 nights booked onsite, at 3 different resorts. I have booked FP and are about 55 days out from our arrival. I am considering canceling our fist night on site reservation and booking offsite. We arrive very late and it seems kind of stupid to pay so much for about an 11hr stay. So it is only a 1 day difference for scheduling FP, and we are within 60 days for our arrival even if we don't stay onsite for the first night. But will I lose the FP I made when I did them based on 60 days from being onsite the first night? Or would they still stand because I am still inside the 60 day window based on arriving onsite for day 2 of our trip. Our tickets are separate from our resort stay.
You'll be fine based on your separately linked tickets: your open FP Booking window includes all the days prior to Stay #2 + length if stay. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter