Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's for Jan, Feb, Mar

I am in need of Chef Mickey's breakfast On February 7 between 8 - 9 for a party of 6. Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas!

Long shot but booked a last minute trip to Disney and looking for reservations for 2 to Le Cellier on January 18 or 20 for dinner. If needed, I can trade what my boyfriend & I already have:

Jan 18 Fri
Concourse Steakhouse *just grabbed the last slot for dinner*
6:30

Jan 20 Sun
Raglan Road
5:00

Long ways away and I'm sure no one needs it but I am about to call tomorrow and give up a 7:05 Boma on March 21 and a 6:45 Kona on the 25th. I need to switch my days and times due to my family's new arrival time and our excursion to Spring Training offsite on the 25th.

I have some reservations for Jan 19-29th that I'm going to be changing. Most of the ones we'll be changing are for 2. I think that the list includes Sci Fi, Tusker House, Hollywood Brown Derby, Raglan Road, The Plaza.

If you're looking for something that might fit into these parameters, let me know. I'll probably be making the call on the 26th.

I have some reservations for Jan 19-29th that I'm going to be changing. Most of the ones we'll be changing are for 2. I think that the list includes Sci Fi, Tusker House, Hollywood Brown Derby, Raglan Road, The Plaza.

If you're looking for something that might fit into these parameters, let me know. I'll probably be making the call on the 26th.

Just wanted to say "Thank You!" to Hematite for transfering her/his Plaza ADR to me. :goodvibes Now we'll get to eat there before the PPP!

I'm looking for a Chef Mickey's Breakfast between 8 & 9:30 on February 2nd- Right now we have a 10:35, and that is too late for us. Or for dinner between 6 & 7 on January 31st.

If I get the breakfast and not the dinner then I want Dinner at 1900 Park Fare between 6 & 7 on Jan 31st.

I call several times a day w/ no luck so far.

We're leaving for a Disney cruise on the 3rd, so we won't be dining at Disney at all that day.

I'm looking for a Chef Mickey's Breakfast between 8 & 9:30 on February 2nd- Right now we have a 10:35, and that is too late for us. Or for dinner between 6 & 7 on January 31st.

If I get the breakfast and not the dinner then I want Dinner at 1900 Park Fare between 6 & 7 on Jan 31st.

I call several times a day w/ no luck so far.

We're leaving for a Disney cruise on the 3rd, so we won't be dining at Disney at all that day.

Sorry I can not help you with any of those. We are not doing Chef Mickey's this time.

I just cancelled a WCC ADR for 1/21 at 5:40 - one table of 5 and a table of 4.

Just canceled my ADR for 2 at Concourse Steakhouse on Feb. 18 at 6:30 if anyone was looking!

Late yesterday afternoon I cancelled my reservation for Wed. Jan 30th at Teppan Edo. I think that it was at 2:30 for 6 people. I wish I would have seen this thread before I cancelled to give the heads up.

Also, I was able to get an ADR for Coral Reef about that same time frame, and also add on Sci Fi Dine inn for the 28th, so it is still possible to get reservations within a month of arriving.

Staci

Just cancelled the following reservations:

Sunday Jan 13th, 2008 party of 4 Coral Reef at 740pm
Tuesday Jan 15th, 2008 party of 4 Hollywood & Vine at 530pm
Wednesday Jan 16th, 2008 party of 4 Spirit of Aloha 8pm Category 2
Thursday Jan 17, 2008 party of 4 Yak & Yeti 445pm
Friday Jan 18, 2009 party of 4 Chefs de France 550pm

Still looking for Le Cellier for ANY date between Jan 13 and Jan 20 for dinner for 4.

Ok i'm going to throw this out there... looking for LeCellier on 3/15 for dinner, we currently have a lunch set... anyone wanta give up or trade??? for 5 people

I accidentally posted this on the December board. I didn't see this thread until after.

We're looking for a party of 2 at any time of day for Le Cellier between 1/10-1/19.

I've been calling every day for a month, but haven't lucked out. I keep getting told by the CM that there is availability for a party of 4, but nothing for a party of 2. :(

Any help would be SOOOOO appreciated.

Our second wish would be for Cinderella's at any time between the same dates for a party of 2.

Thanks for reading!
-Tina S.

bumping.... Still in need of Chef Mickey's breakfast for Feb 7 or Feb 8. Thanks!

bumping.... Still in need of Chef Mickey's breakfast for Feb 7 or Feb 8 for a party of 6. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter