Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spent so much time on the phone trying to get my niece into CRT and I finally did! I called my sister and they cannot use the reservation, so you are in luck!
The reservation is for 4 people at 9am this Wednesday!! I will be calling to cancel the reservation tonight unless someone wants it.
We will need to make a three way call to Disney Dining to transfer the reservation because it is secured with a credit card.
I am home today, so first to post gets it!

I have a reservation for the Princess Storybook dinner in Norway on May 4th for 4 people that I can give up but first I need to find the Princess Storybook BREAKFAST on either May 4th, 5th or 6th. I need it for 4 people. I can't believe it but we were able to get CRT but not this one... :( I thought for sure CRT would be harder. Please e-mail me at usbornebooks4you@gmail.com if you can help (I have sick kids here so checking the forum regularly will be hard for the next several days...) Thanks!

I finally figured out our schedule and have some ressies I'll be cancelling unless someone here wants them.
Chef Mickey's 4/4 4 people 8:50 p.m.
Chef Mickey's 4/6 4 people 9:15 p.m.
Leaving Tues. afternoon so p.m. me ASAP if you'd like these.
Also, long shot here, but looking for CRT 2 people 4/5 or 4/7

Hi,

I'm new to the boards and new to Disney as a matter of fact!! Our first trip is this weekend - I am so excited, Probably more so than my kids!!

Anyway, I am desperately looking for a CM breakfast on 4/6 or 4/7. I have a son with autism and he does not talk very much but he has heard us planning and sits with me reading these boards and he has been walking around saying " Chef Mickeys waffle waffle" over and over. He is starting to drive me a little crazy but I want to take him so badly.

If you are canceling on these dates, please let me know

Thanks
Stacey
in GA:

Hi,

I'm new to the boards and new to Disney as a matter of fact!! Our first trip is this weekend - I am so excited, Probably more so than my kids!!

Anyway, I am desperately looking for a CM breakfast on 4/6 or 4/7. I have a son with autism and he does not talk very much but he has heard us planning and sits with me reading these boards and he has been walking around saying " Chef Mickeys waffle waffle" over and over. He is starting to drive me a little crazy but I want to take him so badly.

If you are canceling on these dates, please let me know

Thanks
Stacey
in GA:
Hi Stacey and Welcome!
How many people in your party?

Hi Stacey and Welcome!
How many people in your party?

oops, I guess that info would help huh?

We are a family of 4. Myself and 2 rowdy boys ages 5 & 8. The 8 year old has autism. This is our first trip to the world and I had no idea that you had to call so far out to get your ADR's. I guess I will know for the next time but in the mean time we are keeping our fingers and toes crossed. We have been reading the boards alot and we wish we had discovered them earlier.

Stacey

I absolutely understand. I did the same thing our first trip and have been hooked on these boards ever since--tons of very useful info.
Check out the Photopass share threads. You can save a ton of money if you go in on it with some others--I just found out about that a week ago.
Anyway, I might have a Chef Mickey's breakfast for 4 available on 4/6 --just have to check with hubby to make sure he's o.k. with doing dinner instead. I'll post after 1.

oops, I guess that info would help huh?

We are a family of 4. Myself and 2 rowdy boys ages 5 & 8. The 8 year old has autism. This is our first trip to the world and I had no idea that you had to call so far out to get your ADR's. I guess I will know for the next time but in the mean time we are keeping our fingers and toes crossed. We have been reading the boards alot and we wish we had discovered them earlier.

Stacey

oh - I forgot the DH. He is coming along too. I guess we would have to feed him as well. LOL

I absolutely understand. I did the same thing our first trip and have been hooked on these boards ever since--tons of very useful info.
Check out the Photopass share threads. You can save a ton of money if you go in on it with some others--I just found out about that a week ago.
Anyway, I might have a Chef Mickey's breakfast for 4 available on 4/6 --just have to check with hubby to make sure he's o.k. with doing dinner instead. I'll post after 1.

Oh, that would be wonderful but I would understand if he does not want to switch. We have never been but apparently it is a really big deal to go to. Thanks so much and let me know when you can.

Stacey

Usewickhouse - I was unable to open the pm. Sorry, I'm new to this. Can you try again?

Thanks
Stacey
okay...here is the scoop...I have a reservation that was given to me by another Dis member for CM for 4-6 at 8:35AM for 6. It is yours if you want it!! We are unable to use it and I would LOVE for you to have it. If you want it I can email you the confirmation # and the name it is under.

I see that you do not need it for 6 but I am sure that you can let CM know when you check in that 4 is all that showed?? Someone on here will know how to work that out, hopefully!!

okay...here is the scoop...I have a reservation that was given to me by another Dis member for CM for 4-6 at 8:35AM for 6. It is yours if you want it!! We are unable to use it and I would LOVE for you to have it. If you want it I can email you the confirmation # and the name it is under.

I see that you do not need it for 6 but I am sure that you can let CM know when you check in that 4 is all that showed?? Someone on here will know how to work that out, hopefully!!

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it!!!! We would love to use it if you are sure you will not need it.

My email addy is staceydaniel@mindspring.com

Thank you thank you thankyou

Just spoke with DH and we'll be doing dinner instead, so if you still want that breakfast, let me know. It's a bit later than the other poster's time, ours is for 11:20. If that works better for you, let me know.

Just spoke with DH and we'll be doing dinner instead, so if you still want that breakfast, let me know. It's a bit later than the other poster's time, ours is for 11:20. If that works better for you, let me know.

thank you Pooh101. The time is a bit later than what we need in order for us to get our park hopping done for the day. Thank you for checking for me though. The kindness of people on this board is wonderful and I am so happy to have found this community.

Thank you for offering.

Thank you for offering.[/QUOTE]

No problem!!! We needed to get that straightened out anyway. Have a GREAT trip.

I have a question about transferring. I have some ADR's I am going to XCL. If I post the dates here and another member wants the ressie, can I call and have the name changed on the confirmation #? I just feel more comfortable that way in case the person saying that they want it doesn't end up calling. I don't want to get charged for a No show. What info will I need when calling Disney?

I am desparately looking for a dinner ADR for CM on Thurs 6/5! The earliest that was available when I called was 9pm :scared1:
If anyone has one they no longer want, I would be so grateful! BTW, there are 3 of us.

Thanks,
Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter