Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Le Cellier dinner anytime during this week, doesn't matter what time, as long as it's dinner.

This was my husband's favorite last year and we can't get it this year!

Looking for dinner at Rose & Crown, Saturday 4/12 after 7:30, for 2 adults. This is our arrival day, so the later the ressie, the better.

Good luck to all of you in your dining experiences!

Thanks!

I am about to cancel Crystal Palace for Wed 3/19 6:40 party of 5. I would love to get a Crystal Palace lunch for the same day instead.

Thanks!!!

Hi

I have the following reservations all for 7 people
pm me to let me know if you want these as im no longer able to travel.

28th March
crystal Palace 10.25am
chef mickey 6.45pm

30th March
Boma 7.55pm

31st March
Garden Grill 2.40pm

2nd April
1900 park fare 10.00am
50's prime time 1.30
fantasmic package at holywood & vine 4.40

Angelamc - I want them!!!!!!!!

PM ME!!!!!!

How do we trade reservations? I found a ressie but now don't know how to trade it over:) THanks!

I am fairly new to this two, but I did read this somewhere previously in this thread - I think you just need the CONF#, the phone number with area code, the # people in the ressie. Then you call the 407-WDW-DINE number and you can change it. Anyone else can confirm this? I was wondering myself...

Looking for dinner ADR at either Chef Mickey or 1900 Park Fare after 6:00 pm April 21.

Thanks.

Okay so hubby is changing plans all over the place and now I am stuck. I really would like to get Chef Mickey for supper on 4/15 at around 6 but would take 4/16 or 4/18 if I needed to. Anyone got one they would like to let me have I would greatly apprecaite it.

Table for 3

Looking for dinner reservations for 4 between 6pm-8pm. The restaurant is flexible. I'm just having a hard time getting anything for this time. Anything later than 8pm my kids will be asleep.

Thanks
Cathie

I have Crystal Palace at 6:20 pm. I would like an earlier time anywhere between 4 and 6. We are a party of 3.

I'm cancelling two reservations later today, let me know if you want them! I'm not 100% sure how the whole transfer thing works, but if you can tell me what to do I'll transfer them over to whoever wants them. :)

Cancelling:
March 30th, 2008 - 4:45 Crystal Palace
March 31, 2008 - 11:50 (lunch) Le Cellier

Both are for a party of 3.

...for ressies for Hoop Dee Doo for April 3. Party of four. Either of the first two seatings, any tier level. Anyone?:tink:

to semo223/crt ressie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been unsuccessful in reaching you via email. They keep bouncing back
I still have this ressie, crt, party of 4 8:10am, 4/2
renee

PM me at barinm@aol.com

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I sent you an e-mail which you should be able to reply to or, you can call me at 203-240-9299.
the "o" in semo233 is a letter, not a zero, if that is the confusion.
semo233

Just giving up a few reservations right now...

March 25 Hollywood Brown Derby - 5:00 - 2 tables for 4

March 27 Mama Melrose - 5:20 - 2 tables for 4

Hi all,
I have a reservation for the 9:30 HDDR (Cat. 2) for 4 people. If anyone would like to trade for the 7:15 show, or even the 5:00 show, I would love to hear from you :thumbsup2

I will be cancelling the follwoing ressies in the morning

April 3 Chef Mickey's 5:15 pm table for 6 (this will be cancelled only if I can get a table at Yachtman's that night)
April 5 1900 Park Fare Supercali. B'fast 8:00 am table for 4
March 29 Kona Cafe 1:55 table for 4

Will also be cancelling:
April 1 1:30 Wonderland Tea Party @ GF 1 child
April 5 9:30 am GF Pirate Cruise thingy 1 child
Will also be taking my son off the 8:40 am BBB appointment at the Castle (his daddy is taking him to the barber shop when it opens to get his mickey head and a haircut...more manly LOL)

Right now, I have a 9PM at Chef Mickeys on May 10th for two adults.

Would love an earlier time anywhere from 7-8. I would even take anything after 6 PM. Around or between.

OR

A later AM time on May 12th. Anywhere around or between 10-11:30 would be great.

If you would like to trade(and would kindly tell me how) I would gladly do so. Or if you are canceling please let me know.

Thank you.

email: amycishere@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter