Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi... I have eight people and need ressies between 5:45 and 6:30. Almost any one is okay - Mexico, Canada, Italy or Japan would be awesome!

i have
norways princess breakfast for may 23rd at 10am 4ppl
sci fi for lunch at 130 on may 24th 4ppl
crystal palace1pm on may25th 4ppl
and ohanas at 10am character breakfast on may 26th 4ppl
if anyone wants them please Pm me
kerri

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this thread and not sure who to ask this to, but I think it would be easier to follow if it postings were titled by date using a specific format - i.e. "5/10/08 - Wanted" or "5/10/08 - Available"

I don't want to step on toes.... just that it takes a long time to read through all the posts.

Oh, I was just thinking the exact same thing!

Wanted: Chef Mickey's Breakfast 4/19, 4/22 or 4/23

I have ADR breakfast for CM 5/4 @ 8:25 am which will cancel/trade if can get 5/3 dinner earlier. Thanks, Patty

Does anyone have an ADR for Le Cellier for Dinner, anytime between 4/28 & 5/3. Anytime will do. Either a cancel or a trade would work. Been shut out of Le Cellier for the last 5 trips.

I'm looking for

Sci-Fi April 21st early lunch, party of 4
and
Coral Reef April 22nd early lunch, party of 4

Still have these to transfer/trade, all for a party of 4 :

April 19th
Chef Mickey's 10.55am

April 20th
'Ohana 8.45pm

April 21st
Crystal Palace 10.30am

April 25th
Chef Mickey's 11.25am

Made ressies for the kiddos and wanted one for me ;)
Their appointments are at 11am and 11:10am. looking for something close to theirs. The earliest ressies open is for 3pm

WANTED (any of the following)

Chef Mickey's - March 26 - late bfast - 5 people
Crystal Palace - March 24 - Early Lunch
Liberty Tree Tavern - march 24 - Early Lunch

HAVE TO TRADE -

Crystal Palace - March 26 - 11:40 (5 people)
Crystal Palace - March 28 - 2:20 - (5 People)

Loooong shot I know, but every time I call it's filled so I thought I'd give it a shot here. Looking for a ressie for Le Cellier on Tuesday 3/18/08 for five, any evening time will do.

Looking for Cinderella's Royal Table lunch or late breakfast May 6, for 3 people, I have one for lunch on May 9th @ 1:20, if trade is wanted. Also wanted is Coral Reef on May 8th, dinner between 5-6:30pm. :goodvibes

I have the CRT bfast ressie avail 8:10am 4/2/08 for party of 7. I need to cancel this.

I need

Chef Mickey dinner 3/30 for party of 7

Park Faire Mary Poppins bfast party of 9 4/3/08

I need

Chef Mickey dinner-party of 7.......3/30

Mary Poppins bfast-party of 9........4/3

Renee

I do have CRT bfast to trade
party of 7
3/30
8:10

CRT May 15th @ 8:05 p.m. dinner.

I would be intersted in breakfast at CRT or lunch on the 13th of May. Don't need to trade but if there is anyone out there that wants this just let me know.

Also, looking for Chef Mickeys Breakfast or lunch on the 11th, 12th, 15th. I have dinner to trade for that on the 15th at 6:25 p.m.

If anyone can help that would be great!

Still hoping for CRT (bkfst, lunch, or dinner) or 1900 PF (dinner) or Ohanas (dinner) on 3-24 or 3-26 (for party of 4)! pixiedust:

Still looking for a Coral Reef ressie for April 1 or April 4 for dinner for 2. if anyone is canceling please let me know!!!!

Hi all! I am looking for a dinner ADR for Le Cellier for 5 people any night between May 18th-May 22nd. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. ADR's for the week that I can trade: 5/18: 1900 Park Fare
5/19: Le Chefs de France 5/20: LTT 5/21: Kona Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter