• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have great news!! I just called the dining line and got a dinner res. at Le Cellier for dinner on 12/20. With that being said I have the following 2 reservations available if anyone wants them.

12/20 @ 7:05pm for 4 50's Prime Time Cafe
12/24 @ 12:40pm for 4 Le Cellier

PM me or I will cancel them.

Hope this helps someone!!

Have Tepan Edo for 5 people on Dec. 24 at 8:00PM. Would like to trade for an earlier dining time......

Also, have Yachtsman Steakhouse for 5 people on Dec 25 at 9:30PM. We are likely to cancel that reservation. PM if interested....

Sorry to interrupt thread mojo, but how does one transfer these Ressies? Or do we just use the other person's name?

Now I am wishing for some Disney Magic! We are a party of 9 looking to have dinner at the CG. We will be at FW from 12/23 - 1/3/08. Now how much Pixie Dust will it take to make it happen? I have DINE on speed dial and try 3 times a day. I have to keep my DW, DD's and DGK's happy!! Any help would be greatly appreciated

May you get your Ressies, and hopefully that will give us the good Karma to get some Le Cellier Dinner ADRs.

Will cancel Friday night (12/14), if no one is interested (all for a party of 5):

12/18 5:25pm Turf Club @ SSR
12/18 8:45pm LTT @ MK

12/19 9:15am Crystal Palace @ MK

12/20 7:00am Chef Mickey's @ CR
12/20 5:40pm Yachtsman Steakhouse @ Yacht Club

12/21 8:50pm Chef Mickey's @ CR

12/22 5:40pm Yachtsman Steakhouse @ Yacht Club

I would love the 12/18 at Turf Club! Thanks:)

Sorry to interrupt thread mojo, but how does one transfer these Ressies? Or do we just use the other person's name?
You need their name, phone number and the resort they are staying at. You might even need their check-in date, but the CM allowed me to transfer without it. If you don't want to give someone that info you can coordinate when the ADR will be canceled and try to scoop it up.

Will cancel Friday night (12/14), if no one is interested (all for a party of 5):

12/18 5:25pm Turf Club @ SSR
12/18 8:45pm LTT @ MK

12/19 9:15am Crystal Palace @ MK

12/20 7:00am Chef Mickey's @ CR
12/20 5:40pm Yachtsman Steakhouse @ Yacht Club

12/21 8:50pm Chef Mickey's @ CR

12/22 5:40pm Yachtsman Steakhouse @ Yacht Club

I PMed you about this as well, but I'd love the 12/20 Chef Mickey's if it hasn't already been claimed.

I am going to cancel the following, I thought I would toss it out here real quick first...

LeCellier December 17th 4:30 for 4 transferred...
LeCellier December 18th 8:50 for 7
Concourse Steakhouse Dec 19th @ 5:30 for 9

Any takers?

I am still hoping for LeCEllier for Dec 19th for 9 or 5 for dinner time anyone want to trade?! I think the last time I will be able to check this board will be around 4 or 5, depending on what time hubby gets off work so we can hit the road!!

I have a Jiko for 2 on 12-17 at 6:30pm. Looking to trade for a Jiko on either 12-19 or 12-23... any time is cool.

I'm leaving with my family of 5 Monday 12-17 through Sunday 12-23.. Anyone have anywhere (maybe character) that they are thinking of canceling? Thanks

I just cancelled a reservation for 5 people at Narccossee's restaurant for the 21st of December at 5pm. Hope someone gets to enjoy this one!

I have:

December 22
5 people
Coral Reef reservation for 5:00
with Candlelight Processional reserved seating at 8:15

I would love to trade for an early dinner or lunch at Teppan Edo for 5

Have a Coral Reef on December 26th 5pm with 8:15pm Candelight for four that we won't be able to use. Looking to trade for 5pm Candelight package on December 23, 24, or 25th instead.

I have Cat. 2 ressie for Dec. 25th :santa: at 8 pm for the Luau at the Poly for 10 people. One of our people is 3 and the earlier time was booked. Agent said to check 24 hours ahead for cancellation, but I thought:idea: if someone here wanted to trade, maybe we could work it out.
Thanks.

Hi all,

I am looking for a reservation at Garden Grill on Dec.24 for the candlelight processional package. I am also looking for a reservation anytime between Dec.23 and Dec.28 for Akershus and finally a Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic package on Dec.23 or Dec.27. Pleas send me a pm if you could possibly help me. Merry Christmas everyone!

Hi all,

I am looking for a reservation at Garden Grill on Dec.24 for the candlelight processional package. I am also looking for a reservation anytime between Dec.23 and Dec.28 for Akershus and finally a Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic package on Dec.23 or Dec.27. Pleas send me a pm if you could possibly help me. Merry Christmas everyone!

...can't help ya out with any of those requests, but Merry Christmas to you too, sweetie....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter