• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Dec 13, table for 4 at Coral Reef for an early dinner. We have a backup adr but this is first choice. Thanks!

Rachel

I need LTT for 3 people on 11/29 around 4:00. Please PM me if you have this and are cancelling! Thanks!:santa:

I am still looking for a reservation for 3 at Cinderella's Table for breakfast or lunch on December 8th or 9th. I have a Storybook breakfast I can trade on the 9th. Thanks.:worried: ::MinnieMo

I may be canceling a reservation for 3 at Ohana's on Dec. 2 at 5:45. Send a PM if interested, and once I decide, I'll let you know and try to transfer it to your name.

Someone's going to be happy about this one, I just know it!

I just canceled an ADR for Boma on Christmas Day at 6:20, party of 4. Hoping someone here gets it!!!

I have a ressie for Tepan Edo at 1:30pm, party of 4; would like to trade for one later in the day (perhaps at 3:00pm or 3:30pm). PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

:bday:
Hi Everyone,
This will be our first trip to Disney and it's for my birthday! We will be staying at the polynesian from Dec 13th thru 17th. We would especially love to go for a lovely dinner on the 14th. Ohana, whispering canyon, raglan road etc..
If anyone is cancelling any of their ressies during this time period(breakfast or dinner)-- please take pity on us!! 2 adults, 2 children and 1 highchair
Thankyou!

We are still looking for reservations for December 19th we are a party of nine and can split up 4 and 5 or if we can get a reservation for 5 that would work to.

Have Le Cellier for Dec 18th for party of 7 to trade and/or Tuto Italia (did I spell that right) for party of 9 on the 19th as well.

I'm hoping for an ADR for 2 for Ohana for dinner on Dec 11.

Also hoping for an ADR for 2 for Crystal Palace for Breakfast (early) for Dec 8.

I have an ADR for 2 for Crystal Place for 9:05 am on Dec 12th that I will probably be cancelling.

Also - and ADR for 2 for Whispering Canyone for 8:50 for Dec 11 that I will probably be cancelling.

Please PM me if you have or want any of these and we'll see what we can do! :thumbsup2

hi

i have a lunch on 12/9 at 110 pm that i would love to trade for a dinner
at ltt about 5 or 6 pm

5 people
ddp
2 adults 3 kids

I've got a Chef Mickey's this Thursday, the 21st, for an 8:00 a.m. character meal for a party of five. Let me know if anyone wants it.

Still looking for dinner for four on Thanksgiving... Chef Mickey's preferred, but open to most anything.

Thanks!

I still have the Chef Mickey's for Nov. 21st at 8:00 a.m. for a party of five. I also have Liberty Tree Tavern for a party of five on Thanksgiving Day at 1:40 if anyone needs that. P/M me so we can get it set up.

posted this on the other thread for December as well but figured I'd put it here too in case anyone just has this one bookmarked...

We made some changes to our ADRs today and in the process found out that I booked some and our TA booked some and it appears not everything that was to be cancelled before actually got cancelled. I have a few that I will be cancelling. They are all for a party of 5 (so in a lot of cases that is a table for 6 so a party of 6 might work on some of them).

12/18 - Garden Grill 2:30
12/18 - Sci Fi @ 7:25
12/19 - WCC @ 1:00
12/19 - Concourse Steakhouse @ 5:30
12/20 - WCC @ 7:30
12/22 - WCC @ 12:30
12/22 - Kona Cafe @ 5:00

PM me if interested in any of these.

Looking for 4 for Le Cellier or Coral Reef for December 22, 23, 24, or 25. Please PM me before you cancel your reservations. Thanks.

Looking for O'Hana or Crystal Palace on 12/1 for dinner. We are a party of 7. Please PM me if you are cancelling....Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter