Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called today to cancel the GF Pirate Cruise for 2 kids on 10/15 at 9AM. If you are interested, you may get it if you call today!

I am looking for an ADR for 3 at LTT on the 28th between 4:00 and 5:00. Will trade both!

Oct 28th Crystal Palace for 3 at 3:50pm
Oct 31st Chef Mickey's for 3 at 8:10am

Thursday, 18 October 2007 2:50pm

Le Cellier ADR

To be cancelled immediately after this posting. We truly hope this helps someone out with their planning.

Bon chance!
:drinking1

Hello all...

Looking for breakfast at Chef Mickeys on Oct. 15 it will be our last day, we leave later that day. I am going with my sister and she has never been there. Thought it would be a great way to say goodbye to WDW.. BUT I can't get an ADR there!!

ALSO--- I just canceled a Donald's Breakfastasaurous for the same morning at 10.30 Hope someone here can use it.

Can we change the title for Nov, too? I just tried to book Ohana for Nov 28 for dinner. First seating is 9:10!!! Past DD's bedtime.:rotfl: Party of 3.

Oh good, we are getting into the Nov/Dec ressies.

I am desparately trying to get into Cindy's castle Nov 20-Dec 6th. How does the trading work?

I think you find a match then call and change the name. I think its more complicated with credit cards involved though.

Looking for Ohana's on October 14th which is a Sunday night. Anytime between 5 and 8 or so. Hoping for some pixie dust :)

I *may* be cancelling a Spoodles reservation for 2 on October 16 at 7:50 p.m.

For some reason I made the ressie's and they aren't on my reservation :(

I am on the phone canceling the following

Oct 11th Le Cellier 2:10 PM
Oct 12th Coral Reef 1:30 PM
Oct 12th Rose and Crown 6:10 PM
Oct 17th WCC 8:30 PM

all for a party of 3

disneyfanatic...

so funny. I've called and called looking for Rose and Crown for that night! But now we are eating at Tutto Italia instead. Still can't believe it is only 1 credit.

disneyfanatic...

so funny. I've called and called looking for Rose and Crown for that night! But now we are eating at Tutto Italia instead. Still can't believe it is only 1 credit.

Robynv,

I have been trying to decide between Rose and Crown and WCC for the past month, just decided tonight- Sorry I could'nt decide sooner. I was going to give you my Chef Mickeys ADR but realized it was for the 16th. Just trying to make some last minute changes.

Have a great trip!

Ooops! Forgot to add, I'm also looking for Chef Mickey's for breakfast anytime the week of the 15th - 21st. I have ressies at 7:20 but would love to go a little later in the morning!

So here goes again :)

I need Ohana's on the 14th in the evening and Chef Mickey's anytime the 15th - 21st for b'fast :) Here's hoping for some pixie dust!

I may be cancelling a Spoodles on the 16th at 7:50 p.m. - if anyone is interested, please PM me!

Any chance anyone is cancelling breakfast or lunch at CRT on Saturday, Oct. 13??? I would love to get a ressie for 4 people. TIA!

I am looking for CRT on 10/11 breakfast or lunch for 3. Last day to cancel is Wednesday. Please let me know if you are canceling.

Thanks anyway, guess it won't happen. I've got one for 1900 Park Fare. Hope that will be fun. Just really wanted Chef Mickeys!

Looking for an Ohana dinner reservation on Sunday Oct 21st anytime between 5pm - 8pm for a party of 4.

I do have the following ressies that I need to cancel: all for a party of 4

Sunday Oct 14th - Ohana 9:15pm

Saturday Oct. 20th - Ohana (given to me by a wonderful Dis member, but now DH will be out of town that day :sad1: ) 8pm

Hi there! I've been calling almost daily trying for a Chef Mickey's reservation and would be so grateful for a heads up if anyone may be canceling something pretty much anytime during our trip.

Thank you so so much!!!

In search of:
Chef Mickey's breakfast anytime/any day from 10/22-10/27.
or
Chef Mickey's dinner (before 7:30pm) any day from 10/22-10/27.

I'm cancelling LeCellier for tomorrow night 10/12 at 8:10pm for a party of 2. We'll be going to MNSSHP so we can't make this ressie. If anyone is interested, let me know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter