Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for a Mama Melrose's FDP ressie on Oct 16th or 18th for 8 people. Can trade a Hollywood & Vine FDP ressie for 8 on Oct 16th. If you're going to be cancelling Mama Melrose's, please let me know, thanks!

Ok - Last call - Haven't had much interest... :confused3

I will cancel these in the morning if I do not get any response...

9/25/07 - Ohanas @ Poly @ 755am - For a party of 6

and

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (MK location) for 1 child - 9/21/07 @ 7:20PM
not sure how to transfer it with a credit card hold, but would be willing to try

Hi! DD is suddenly fascinated with Cinderella...and I can't get into 1900 PF or CRT! If anyone is canceling one the evening of Oct 1 or 2, please let me know!:cheer2: (party of 3)

Hi everyone :)

I will be in Disney from 9/18 - 9/26, and I am searching (hoping and praying) to get into the Cinderella Royal Table for either B,L, or D.

I am hosting a foreign exchange student and my DD who is 4 is now saying that she is eating in the castle. :)

This is only for 4 people, long shot I know BUT it is worth a try :)

Please PM me if you can help!

I have coral reef to trade for dinner, if that helps!

Fingers and toes are crossed ;) ;) :goodvibes :goodvibes

Ok - Last call - Haven't had much interest... :confused3

I will cancel these in the morning if I do not get any response...

9/25/07 - Ohanas @ Poly @ 755am - For a party of 6

and

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (MK location) for 1 child - 9/21/07 @ 7:20PM
not sure how to transfer it with a credit card hold, but would be willing to try

i would love to have the ohanas, but it would only be for 2...can you downgrade party size, or does it just have to go back into the pool?

:confused3

Hi everyone :)

I will be in Disney from 9/18 - 9/26, and I am searching (hoping and praying) to get into the Cinderella Royal Table for either B,L, or D.

I am hosting a foreign exchange student and my DD who is 4 is now saying that she is eating in the castle. :)

This is only for 4 people, long shot I know BUT it is worth a try :)

I'm trying for the castle too. Since they require prepayment, people will probably cancel closer to the event...so keep trying!

Hi, I am trying to get 1900 park fare for dinner any dates between the 6 -12. of Oct.
I have a Chef Mickey's for dinner at 7:50 I can trade for 6 people.

Thanks

Have: LeCellier 10/12 @ 8:10pm (party of 2)

Want: LeCellier 10/7 anytime between 6pm-9pm (party of 2)

10/7 is my DBF's Birthday so I'm trying to get into LeCellier for Dinner that night...if you'd like to trade, please let me know. If not, he'll just have to wait a few days after his Birthday to enjoy the steak!! :cool1:

Just got off phone with Disney Dining, cancelled the following:

Wolfgang Puck Cafe, 8 p.m., Wednesday, Sept 26
Narcoosee's, 9:20 p.m., Thursday Sept. 27

If anyone is planning to cancel any of the following ADRs and would be willing to transfer or trade, please PM me. I would greatly appreciate it since I am having no luck with my daily calls to Disney. Thanks!

9/24 or 9/29 - Le Cellier - anytime - 3 or 5 people
(could trade 9/24- 5:10 Chefs de France for 5
or 9/29 - 6:45 San Angel for 5)

9/28 - Liberty Tree Tavern - dinner before 6 - 5 people
(could trade 9/28 - 2:20 Whispering Canyon Cafe for 5)

9/27 - CRT - lunch - 3 people
(could trade 9/29 - 10:10 CRT breakfast for 3)

9/24 - CM - early breakfast - 3 people
(could trade 9/27 - CM - 7:10 breakfast for 3)

Unfortunately this trip was short notice, which makes planning a lot more interesting to say the least!

Still hoping for those listed above. I have the following to give away. PM if you'd like me to tranfer.

9/26 - 8:10- Kona - 5 people

I would LOVE to have CRT on 9/30, 10/3, 10/5 or 10/6 .......please pm me if you have this booked and plan to cancel! Thanks so much!!

Would like to have Rose and Crown on Sept 23rd for dinner Anyone cancels please let me know.........:goodvibes

I'm going to cancel the following ADRs, both for 2 people:

9/26: Boma at 8:30pm (got Jiko instead! :cheer2: )

9/27: Yachtsman Steakhouse at 9pm

I'm going to call tonight, so let me know...

Looking for ADR for Le Celier and Teppan...? anytime between October 17-21

I know its a long shot but worth a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter