Not open for further replies.
Hoping someone can help ---

Have a party of 4 and we really need to find reservations for:

8/26: Tony's or Chef Mickey's before 8pm

8/27: LTT before 8:15 pm

can anyone help? if so, can you PM me?

thanks!
cyn

I know that they have late lunches available that day because I was given several choices when I called a few days ago. Good Luck:goodvibes

Thanks a
Amber, but there are no availabilities for lunch or dinner any of the three days they will be there. I know some people will be "no shows" for their ressies, but:confused3

At 6:00pm Pacific Time 8/20/07: I will be calling to cancel an ADR for party of 7 at San Angel Inn Mexico Epcot for 7:00pm dinner for August 31, 2007.

I wish I could just give the interested party my ressie info but I am afraid Disney will see that I am double booked and cancel everything!

Woohoo! Hot off the press......I mistakenly have not cancelled my Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast for Thursday, September 6 @ 8:20. I have checked with reservations and here's the deal, we were a party of 7. We had a table for 5-6 and a 2 top. So, if you have 5, 6, 7, 8 or 2 people in your party, I can help you out. Since I actually have to cancel this ressie because of the cc deposit, I will have to do a 3 way call or you can risk calling on your own at a pre designated time. Either way, if your interested, PM me soon!

:goodvibes

If anyone has a reservation for any of the following that they are planning to cancel, please let me know.....
September 23 (Prefer between 8:00 - 9:00am)
Ohana's, Donald's Breakfastosaurus or Princess Akershus

I called earlier and got Ohana's for 7:40am, but that is sooo early for two little ones and I'm also worried about not getting there in time with resort transportation. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much! (1st Trip to WDW 9/19 - All Star Sports - Can't Wait!!!):)

I can't believe how hard it is to get reservations! Boy things have changed since I was last at WDW (in 2001).

Any suggestions on how to get a dinner reservation for 4 at Cinderella's Royal Table for any night from 10/17 through 10/20?

Due to recent changes in our trip's itinerary I need a few more ADRs. I was wondering if anyone had:

September 21st:

Liberty Tree Tavern
Dinner @ ANY TIME
Party of 3

or

Crystal Palace
Dinner @ ANY TIME
Party of 3

September 22nd or 23rd:

Le Cellier
Lunch @ ANY TIME
Party of 3

I've got a wide selection of meals including Boma, Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier (dinner times), and Crystal Palace (breakfast times) that I would happily trade.

TIA!
I have CP on 9/21 at 3:45 that I may trade for your CM or or LeCe. I need to know what your dates and times are if they are still available.

Does anyone have the following that they may want to trade or cancel?
9/21 CRT for lunch
Le Cellier 9/20 preferably, but would take 9/22 or 9/23

I have the following:
9/21 Crystal Palace 3:25 for 2
9/21 The Plaza 4:50 for 2
9/22 Brown Derby 5:30 for 2

Even if your ressies are for more than two, please let me know if you are going to cancel. My mom(51) and I(30) are going on our first ever mom/daughter only trip to WDW. We are doing BBB and the MNSSHP on 9/21 and she really wanted to do CRT, but we can't get in. I would really like to surprise her.
Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks:goodvibes
If ANYONE can please help me out?!:wizard: I am desperate for
Cindy's Table on 9/21, prefer lunch,would take anything but dinner
Le Cellier 9/20, 9/22, 9/23, or 9/24
Chef Mickey's any day 9/20-9/25 for breakfeast
Poly Luau 9/20, prefer tier 1

have several to trade, let me know.THANKS!
PS- I see several people have dinner ressies for Kona or O'hana. I have breakfeast at both locations and it is great. Is the dinner really as good? I need a suggestion for dinner on arrival day before our Wishes cruise that evening.

Looking for an ADR in MK for dinner on the 18th of September? I do not have anything to trade but if anyone is planning to cancel, Please PM me!:goodvibes TIA!

cancelling ohana se pt9 @4:15pm, 1900 park fare character breakfast sept 15 @ 8am...........will cancel tomorrow around noonish

Sorry for the short notice, but I had to cancel dinner to change to lunch that day.

I am pretty sure we are going to cancel Marakesh in Epcot for 3 people for 8/31 at 7:00pm.

I WANT THIS!!!! I was told by the CSR not to cancel your reservation. PLEASE email or PM me about this. My email is
<---username @cox.net

Thank you,
Brian

I WANT THIS!!!! I was told by the CSR not to cancel your reservation. PLEASE email or PM me about this. My email is
<---username @cox.net

Thank you,
Brian

Word to the wise, you will need the following information when you call CR & when you call tell them you want to "UPDATE" the ressie. This seems to take out the confusion.

First & Last Name of New Party
# of Adults & Children (kids ages too)
Resort new party is staying at
Date of Check in
Are they on the DDP

This information will save you a few phone calls and PM's back & Forth!

I just cancelled Marakesh for 5:30PM on September 23rd. I had to so I wasn't double booked. It's for a party of 4. I hope a Diser gets it!

If anyone is going to cancel I'm looking for Chef Mickeys anytime (Before 8PM) on September 23rd either Breakfast or Diner. We could also do Breakfast at Chef Mickey's September 25, 26, 27 or 28th. We are a family of 4.

Thanks

I can't believe how hard it is to get reservations! Boy things have changed since I was last at WDW (in 2001).

Any suggestions on how to get a dinner reservation for 4 at Cinderella's Royal Table for any night from 10/17 through 10/20?

Just keep calling Disney Dining every day. Persistance pays off. I had been trying at least once a day for the last two weeks, and I was finally able to get LeCellier this morning for lunch on 9/15.

I just cancelled a 4:10 at Mama Melrose for 9/11 for a table of two adults and two children. HTH someone.

Carrie

I know...
:rotfl:

This will be husband's and my third trip to WDW since our honeymoon in 2000, with the last trip made in December 2006. I am always, no usually, such a planner, ready with ADRs planned at the best times for parades, fireworks, EMH and the like.

We have booked a trip for 9/14 through 9/19. We love the Wilderness Lodge and are taking my father-in-law and my best friend to experience the magic with us. Each will be visiting for the first time.

After I booked our hotel in July, I called to make ADRs. I had no clue what awaited thanks to DDP. What a change. Anyway...

I have the following ADRs booked now:

9/14 CM 2:20 PM for 4
9/14 LTT 8:20 PM for 2
9/15 50 PTC 11:10 AM for 4
9/17 50 PTC 8:40 PM for 4
9/18 Biergarten 12:10 PM for 4
9/18 MM Fantasmic 5:10 PM for 4 (the CM told me I was SO lucky to get this)

In short, this is what I hope to find...

9/14-9/19 CRT almost any time and day
9/15-9/19 Akershus breakfast almost any day
9/14 LTT earlier dinner for 4 or 2
9/17 or 9/18 50 PTC earlier dinner for 4
9/17 MM or BD Fantasmic for 4

I am looking for CRT for just about any time during our trip, for either 2 or 4. We will not arrive until early afternoon on 9/14 and will have to depart early afternoon on 9/19. Almost any other time and day will work.

I am grateful to anyone who can help. At the very least, I would like my best friend to experience a meal in the castle, which is one of my favorite things to do. If we cannot do that, I would also be very grateful if anyone can help with Akershus princess breakfast ADRs for 2 or 4 almost any time and day during our stay.

Additionally, if possible, I would like to trade our Fantasmic ADRs at MM on 9/18 for the same thing at either MM or BD on 9/17 for 4. Along those lines, I would like to trade for an earlier dinner time for 50 PTC for 4 on 9/17 if we don't move our Fantasmic ADRs or for dinner for 50 PTC for 4 on 9/18 if we do.

Finally, I am looking for LTT at an earlier time on 9/14 and/or an ADR for 2 more. Right now I have one for 2 at 8:20.

Thank you all so much!
:love:

UPDATE:

I now have:

9/19 CRT 4:05 PM for 4

Unfortunately, we were supposed to leave early afternoon that day, so we will either have to rearrange our plans to leave later, after a last dinner, or keep trying for another time and day.

I would love to trade this ADR for CRT almost any meal and day for early dinner 9/14 through fairly early lunch 9/19. Actually, best times would be 9/14 dinner, 9/16 dinner, 9/17 almost any meal, 9/18 breakfast or lunch, or 9/19 breakfast or early lunch. I am even willing to consider an ADR for 2 rather than 4 since my friend and I may just go alone if we can get a better me. DH and my FIL don't care too much either way.

Thanks!

Looking for Tony's on 9/9 between 6p-8p Will trade The Plaza for same night at 7:10pm

Still looking for Kona between 5:30 & 6:30 on 9/24, party of 3.

Have the following to trade:

California Grill 5:30 9/24 party of 3
Kona 6:05 9/25 party of 3

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter