Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I get off here, I am going to go cancel:
9/17 - Chef Mickey's 9:50am
9/18 - Whispering Canyon 8:10pm
9/21 - Hoop-de-doo Review 7:15 pm

all are parties of 9

good luck~!

Still hoping for a Lecellier on 9/2 0r 9/7 but any date inbetween would work too or Ohanas Thanks again! please PM me :)

Just cancelled a few adr's for August...

8/21 8pm Biergarten
8/22 8:05am Crystal Palace (so sad... my bf won't get up that early!!)
8/22 11:30am Tony's Town Square
8/24 5:45pm Plaza
8/25 11:00am Raglan Road
8/26 11:30am Brown Derby
8/27 12pm Chefs De France
8/27 8:10pm Boma

Hope someone can use them :)

Just got off the phone. Cancelled BOMA Sept 1st, 8:30pm party of 7. Sorry I couldn't give more notice, but she told me I had to cancel 1 (I have another for that night.) Hope you get it if you want it!!!

I am hoping for a Whispering Canyon dinner reservation for a party of 5 on 9/12.

I am also looking for a dinner for 2 at Kona on 9/17.

I am sorry I do not have anything to trade. :worried:

Disney"5";20165039 said:
Our plans have changed, unfortunately, and I am looking for dinner (or lunch) reservations on Sept 22. We have a party of 15, and are willing to split up into different times/restaurants. We will be in Epcot on Sept 22, and do not have hopper passes, so we must stay at either Epcot or leave and go to a resort restaurant. We would like to have ressies at any of the following:
Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Cape May Cafe, Whispering Canyon Cafe, or Spoodles.
Thanks!

I know this wasn't on your list but I just made lunch reservations on that day at the Kona Cafe in the Polynesian...and the CM that I talked to said that there was plenty of availability....maybe you should try there. :)

Keeping the hope alive trying to stay up on this thread is hard work. Again would like a ADR for LeCellier or Ohana for 9/2 or 9/7 for 4 or 5. I would try to make anything inbetween work too! Just PM me if you could help!:)

I am going to be cancelling the following ressies within the next few days and I am willing to transfer them to a Dis'er who wants them.

9/13 Prime Time 50's Cafe for 2 @ 5:20pm

9/16 Kona Cafe for 2 @ 7:40pm

Just pm me if interested.

Thanks!

Just cancelled party of 4

Le Cellier 9/3 5:00p
Boma 9/2 7:30p

I am still looking for a dinner at LeCellier on 9/25. I have a 12:10 lunch on the same day at LeCellier or a 6pm dinner at Le Chefs de France on the same day to trade. Party of 3...

I have dinner at Le Cellier on 9/18 at 7:50 for a party of 3. I would be willing to trade this for LUNCH at Le Cellier on 9/17 or 9/22.

Still looking for an ADR for Le Cellier or Ohana between 9/2-9/7. Just bumping the thread up. I have been to slow on the earlier posts :sad1: So please PM me if you can help me out. It is a last minute trip so I don't have anything exciting to trade.:sad1:

I would like to trade our 9:05 at the Princess Breakfast in Epcot for a later breakfast time (maybe 10:10)? Please PM me! OH......the date: Aug 28th

Taking my daughter for her 1st trip to Disney...Grandparents are coming as well. We are looking for any of the following...if someone can let me know via PM if they are cancelling I (and my entire family) would be greatfull. there are 4 adults and two children in our party

October 7th/October 11th or October 12th at any of the following:

- Whispering Canyon
- Coral Reef
- Le Ceiler

We have most of the character stuff booked for other days and are looking for one service (non buffet) restaurants for the rest.

For trade I can offer California Grill on October 7th / Citrico's on the 11th and Ohana on the 12th.

I have CRT for 9/30 at 5:35 PM I am going to cancel. It is for seven people.

Ok I am going to try this one last time before I cancel. I have the Grand Flordian Gala Feist 09/12 @ 5:55 table for 4, and Le Cellier 09/13 table for 4. I am looking for Chef Mickey's table for 2 on 09/15 at 5:00.

If you are going to cancel the Le Cellier for 09/13, I would be interested in it. Please let me know if you are planning on canceling.

Ok, I have had to cancel our trip from Sept 21 -26. I have the following reservations that I am willing to transfer into other peoples names if there is anyone interested. PM me if you are.

Sat Sept 22 - Coral Reef 5:40 PM for 4 - Already Traded

Sun Sept 23 - Donald's Breakfastasaurus 8:00 AM for 4
Boma 5:40 PM for 4 Already Traded

Mon Sept 24 - Le Cellier 4:50 PM for 4 - Already Traded

Tues Sept 25 - Hollywood and Vine character Lunch 11:45 for 4

Please let me know if you are interested in having these transferred to your name. I would much rather do that to help someone than just cancel completely.

Dana

After weeks and weeks of trying, yesterday I finally lucked out and managed to get a lunch ressie @ Le Cellier !! And then today I lucked out and managed to get a dinner ressie @ Le Cellier!! (Thanks again A.K. ) :woohoo: :yay: Knowing how hard it is to get into Le Cellier I was wondering if anyone would be interested in our lunch ressie, (I would feel bad keeping both)....I would rather transfer it to someone than just cancel. The ressie is for a party of 2 on Wednesday, Sept 19th @ 11:40am. Email me @ jenins121681@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter