• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to TRADE (sorry for the bold, didnt want to get anyone excited thinking Im canceling)

I have ADR for Coral Reef on 9/25 at 2:10 pm
- Looking to trade for Coral Reef dinner ADR on Sept 18th, or an anytime Coral Reef reservation on sept 20th or 21st.

Also looking to trade Hoop Dee Doo sept 24th at 5pm for anytime Sept 18th, 20th, or 21st.

Thanks!

Hi - if anyone is canceling Le Cellier ressies for lunch on 9/3 or 9/8, please let me know. I'd love to have it. We'll be a party of 3.

I forgot to mention that I have a noon Le Cellier ADR on 9/4 for 3 that I'd be willing to switch for. :goodvibes

I'd like Wolfgang Puck cafe on Sept. 2 around 6 - 7 pm, party of 4.

I have WPC on Sept. 2 at 5 pm, party of 4 if anyone wants to trade.

That's our arrival day so not sure we'll make it by 5.

Looking for a Fantasmic dinner package for either Hollywood & Vine or Mamma Melrose on 31 Aug - party of 3. Can swap your for a ADR at Brown Derby if anybody wants it.

The CM I talked to today to transfer some ADR's apparently canceled the ones I didn't transfer, so these were just canceled today at 2pm EST. Maybe they are still open?

Sept 17 Crystal Palace 5:25 pm
Sept 21 Crystal Palace 8:10 am
Sept 22 Park Fare breakfast at Grand Floridian Cafe 9:00 am

The CM I talked today canceled everything I had left, so this was just canceled at 2pm EST. I hope someone can grab it:

I also have a Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkg for 6 on Sept 18th at 4:40pm.

For those arriving a few days before free dining (at least, the one for the general public), I just cancelled:

Fri 8/24 Boma 5:10 pm for 4
Thu 8/23 Coral Reef 11:30 am for 4
Wed 8/22 Chef Mickey's 5:30 pm for 4 and
Wed 8/22 Pirate Adventure at CBR for 2

Good luck!

Hi all - been lurking here for some time and only just found this rather useful thread so thought I should probably register...

We've got Le Cellier ADR for 27 September at 20:20 for a party of 3 and would prefer an earlier time, either on that day or on Sept 22, 23, 24, 25 or Oct 3rd - it's a bit late for our 2 year old...

I currently have an ADR for Chef Mickey on August 17 at 6:40.
I had originally booked for 5. Due to friends backing out of trip I only need a ressie for 2.. I called to change # of people, but they are booked for the day.
If a party of 3 would like to join my DS6 and me for dinner please let me know.

Hi - I've also been lurking on these boards for quite awhile. So much info at our fingertips!

While I do not have a dinner reservation to trade with you, I do have a lunch reservation at LeCellier on 9/30 at 1:10. Please let me know if you decide you would like to trade, or if you are going to cancel. I've been trying daily to get reservations for our upcoming trip (9/27 - 10/3) with no luck at all.

Cancer Survivor 06:

I actually spoke to her Disneyluver yesterday and we conferenced with disney and I was able to secure the reservation for the princess breakfast in Norway. I am happy to report that it all went very smoothly. Thanks so much!

Cancer Survivor 06:

I actually spoke to her Disneyluver yesterday and we conferenced with disney and I was able to secure the reservation for the princess breakfast in Norway. I am happy to report that it all went very smoothly. Thanks so much!

I just got a PM from her as well I just wanted to make sure you didn't loose the adr. Have a great time.

Hi - I've also been lurking on these boards for quite awhile. So much info at our fingertips!

While I do not have a dinner reservation to trade with you, I do have a lunch reservation at LeCellier on 9/30 at 1:10. Please let me know if you decide you would like to trade, or if you are going to cancel. I've been trying daily to get reservations for our upcoming trip (9/27 - 10/3) with no luck at all.

Hi

Sorry, we only really want dinner as I'm not sure I could manage a big blowout in the middle of the day. Good luck with your search!

Is there a way to check reservation you have booked already?

Way back in April when we booked this package I had made a couple of dinner reservations and then changed them a week later. Knowing I wasn't getting charged for them, I'm sure I didn't bother canceling. I just deleted them off my itinerary.

Now with all these dinner reservations being so hard to come by, I'm really feeling guilty and would love to check what I do and don't have reserved. So I can cancel the ones I'm no longer using.

Is there a place on-line that I can do that?:confused3

Is there a way to check reservation you have booked already?

Way back in April when we booked this package I had made a couple of dinner reservations and then changed them a week later. Knowing I wasn't getting charged for them, I'm sure I didn't bother canceling. I just deleted them off my itinerary.

Now with all these dinner reservations being so hard to come by, I'm really feeling guilty and would love to check what I do and don't have reserved. So I can cancel the ones I'm no longer using.

Is there a place on-line that I can do that?:confused3

Unfortunately, there is no way to check your ADRS except calling WDW dining. I would recommend doing that, as some have reported that dining is starting to cancel multiple ADRs (at the same approx. time). When you call, however, they are likely to make you cancel the ones you don't want right then. Although I think someone else reported that the CM was nice enough to tell her they would hold the ADRs for a day so she could decide? I'm not sure if anyone else has had that experience, though. It's nice of you to want to free up some ressies for others, I guess you could just post the ones that you had to cancel right away and maybe someone will get lucky! ;)

Hi,
I'm looking for ADR's at the following:

Concourse Steakhouse 9/19 dinner between 5:30 - 7:00 or 9/21 around same time
OR
LeCellier for 9/19 5:30-7:00 or 9/21.

I have reservations at Sci Fi and 50's on Saturday 21st for lunch if anyone needs let me know.

Thanks Everyone! (1st Timer Here - Countdown is on!!!) :dance3:

If anyone is cancelling Ohanas for 8/26 or 8/30 for a family of 4 please let me know. We will be celebrating our daughter's 16th birthday and she would like to go there.:flower3:

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter