• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just canceled our trip and have lots of good ADR's up for grabs, all for a party of 6:

Sept 16 Garden Grill 5:10 pm
Sept 17 Crystal Palace 5:25 pm
Sept 19 Coral Reef 4:40 pm
Sept 20 Chef Mickeys 6:40 pm
Sept 21 Crystal Palace 8:10 am
Sept 21 Ohana 5:15 pm
Sept 22 Park Fare breakfast at Grand Floridian Cafe 9:00 am

Sent you a PM about Coral Reef.

Gina

I haven't canceled any of them. I was hoping to give DISers a chance first.

However, I had a PM for Coral Reef and Ohana, but here is what is left

If anyone has an ADR for OHana for dinner Sept 22-28 for party of 5, please pm me. Thanks:rotfl:

I haven't canceled any of them. I was hoping to give DISers a chance first.

However, I had a PM for Coral Reef and Ohana, but here is what is left

Oh, I read it wrong.
I thought I read you had cancelled your ADRs..

sorry you had to cancel your trip. :guilty:

Disneyfan328:

I am a long time lurker but have never really posted. In light of my low post count, I am not able to send a PM. If you have not already cancelled your reservation for the Norway princess breakfast on 9/27, would you mind posting when you are going to cancel? I would love to try to snag the reservation. Thanks!

PammieDel~ Disneyfan328 is trying to contact you about this ressie she has sent two PM's to you I don't know if you recieve them or not but she wants to try and get you this ressie so if you can't recieve or send PM's can you post you email address for her. Best of Luck.

I've got two ADRs up for grabs if anyone wants them:

Chefs de France, 9/19, 8pm, party of 5
Crystal Palace, 9/21, 2:20pm, party of 5

I'll give these away, no trades necessary.

BUT, if someone has Coral Reef or Le Cellier on 9/19 for 5ppl, I'm really trying to get in to one of those.

PM me!:thumbsup2

Oh, duh! Now I get it! Sorry! I even went to the abbreviations list and all that was on there for CR was Contemporary Resort. I could only think that maybe you'd left off the "T" in CRT or hit "R" instead of "P" for CP. LOL

What abbreviation list. I'm fairly new and I'm going nuts trying to guess about all the abbreviations.

"IMHO" it is very confussing!:rotfl:

Okay, these are all in mid-August, which is a little earlier than most of the reservations I've seen on here, but technically, they are during free dining, if you booked through the bounce back offer.

We are going a few days before the "free" dining starts. What is the bounce back offer you mention?

The bounce back offer was for guest who stayed on disney property during nov and dec of 2006 and booked for a stay during the dates around 8/5 thru 9/29. It was the equivalent to free dining.

This is right before free dining but I just cancelled an ADR for Dinner at Kona for 4 at 6:40 pm on 8/25.

Good luck!

I now have a Kona reservation available and a Boma available. The Kona is on 09/08, at 8:10 PM for 6 people. The Boma is at 7:10 on 09/10 for 6 people. I need a reservation on the 8th at a good restaurant or an early reservation at Boma or Ohana/Kona on the 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter