Cancel reservations

CdnDisneyNut

<font color=coral>What way does the "C" go again?<
Can you cancel reservations on line or do you need to call. If you need to call what is the best time to call. Do not want to be stuck on hold for a long time. I know that they are very busy when they open in the morning with people making ADR's. Can the room and ding reservation be cancelled at the same time or does it require a separate call.

You can cancel dining reservations online, but for cancelling a resort reservation, you have to call. I have called at all times of the day all different days of the week from early morning to later at night and have never had to wait more than a few minutes to talk to someone. My guess is that Monday mornings would be a high call volume time, but that's just a guess. It's probably hit or miss as to when it will be busy or not, especially if there are promotions going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter