Cancel a FP+

sueg

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We just arrived yesterday and I linked my APs. Tried to get 1 or 2 FPs for today. Still on learning curve. I got three FPs, as part of a "best choice" & I only want one. I have searched for this answer: How do I hold onto the one FP+ that I want and cancel the other two? Should be simple, right? Any help is appreciated.
SGG

You'd think it'd be simple! But the only thing to do is book 3 and just let the two you don't want pass you by.

We just arrived yesterday and I linked my APs. Tried to get 1 or 2 FPs for today. Still on learning curve. I got three FPs, as part of a "best choice" & I only want one. I have searched for this answer: How do I hold onto the one FP+ that I want and cancel the other two? Should be simple, right? Any help is appreciated. SGG

I have tried too. I think you get three regardless of how many you want. If you don't choose three, it will suggest them for you.

Try making the ones you don't want for early in the day so their window passes in a less busy time.

You can pick one you don't want and choose the option to change the time or experience then pick another choice you'll enjoy more.

It's a bit crazy- WDW doesn't seem to realise that no matter how many times they give me a FP+ for Mission Space I will not ride it! :rotfl2:

Yep- it is absolutely not possible to cancel just one. It is cancel all 3, or none at all. You also can't just pick 1 or 2 for the day- you must have 3 or none. It is totally annoying. We only wanted 2 for AK- impossible. If we weren't going to make one, we wanted to cancel it instead of just wasting it- again impossible.

It's not you- it's the system. All you can do is move the other 2 to a different attraction you might want to you (even if you normally wouldn't bother FP for it), or if there is nothing you want just let it go to waste- or maybe try to move it to something that normally doesn't have much of a line, to possibly open up the slot at a more popular ride for someone else to get a FP+. That's assuming MDE works and actually lets you do anything- which if you are actually in a park, in our experience was a huge assumption and not the case more often than not.

Yep, won't let you cancel.

I think, personally, that might be part of their "testing" process. I'm hoping once it's fully rolled out that will change.

Thanks for your answers. I think it is terrible to give out FPs that will never be used. What about the people who are off property and still fighting for paper FPs.
While we joked about it for a bit, I'm sick of "we're testing". This is my vacation. Both DH & I have stressful jobs and I don't need to spend hours on the phone straightening out a series of "created" problems. This FP+ issues is just one of many frustrating parts of "(Not) My Disney Experience".

why don't you just take the suggested one and let the time expire since you don't plan on riding it? I took 2 and let it suggest one but I'm not going to show up for it. They cant tell you that you have to be there for that ride.pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter