Canadians going to WDW in September!

We will be there for the first time from Sept 22 - Oct 2. I still do not know which value property to pick (we need two connecting rooms for the 6 of us). Any suggestions. Also, did any of you get inexpensive flights out of Moncton or Halifax for Sept.....

We're there Aug 28- Sept 6th :)

SSR/AKL/BLT! Insane I know but why not live spontaneously ;) It's our first DVC vacation and we're bringing first timers :thumbsup2:dance3:

We will be going Aug 26- Sept 6, staying at POP for free dining as well! Just made our ADR's this morning!!

Going for a quick Mom & Daughter vacation, bringing my mom and my 9 year old daughter! September 24-28th! Can't wait! My mom hasn't been since we were kids!

Hey Everyone..

My family is going down to Disney Sept 21 - Sept 27th for our first family trip together!! Woohoo!! We are staying at Pop Century with the free dinning and upgraded to Deluxe! Absolutely can't wait and have all my 'plans' in place ready to make ADR's on June 23. Let's just hope everything falls into place..hehe

I'M GOING!!!!! MY FIRST TIME EVER TOO! I'M SO EXCITED!!! :) :yay::yay::yay: Hahaha.

I don't know the exact days we're going to Disney, but as far as I know we're leaving Sept 18 to get there for the 20th, and we're leaving Florida on the first of October I think. We're driving, so it should be interesting, but I'm excited regardless. Any tips?

Oh, and we're staying just outside Disney because we're going to Disney, Universal Studios, and then going down to Daytona for a few days. Should be good, :).

We're going to be there from Sept. 26th to Sept. 30th. We're also going to the party on the 29th! I'm very excited!:cool1:

Hi I am new here. We just booked today Sept 6 to the 13 at music. I m so excited. Now I have to figure out ADR's.:banana:

Don't think I posted to this thread yet...

We are going Sept 10-13 on a Disney Cruise and then Sept 13-17 at Disney World staying at All Stars Movies.

This is a first trip for everyone in our travel party :)

It will be me, DH and DS (2), and then my mom and brother (20) are coming with us!

I can't wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter