Canadians going Feb 6-11??

belle1627

<font color=green>Mom was right!<br><font color=da
Hello all,

Just curious if any fellow canucks will be at WDW Feb 6th to 11. We are driving to Buffalo from Toronto on the 5th and staying in a hotel and flying Southwest in the am. This is our 2nd trip (we went last June) and just couldn't wait to go again. Our children, ds, 6 and dd 3.5 are very excited. This time they are bringing their Nanna. We are staying in a Villa.

Can't wait to see the Sun without SNOW!!!

Gina

September '97 Disney land (Honeymoon)
June 2004 WDW Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savannah View...breathtaking)
February 2005 WDW offsite (villa)

We'll be at OKW from the 6-10!!
...and cannot wait!!!! :Pinkbounc

:sunny:

We are going Jan31st to Feb 10th doing the same Buffalo/Southwest thing. We are staying off site though as there are afew non Disney things on my list of must do's for this trip, one of them is Discovery Cove and the 7days of Sea World admittance that follow with admission. I am just waiting to see what the weather will be like before I book it! :cheer2:

We are going Jan 30th - Feb 5th doing the southwest thing (for the first time) out of Buffalo. Can't wait for some warmth esp. as I have a cold at the moment.

5th-12th here at the Boardwalk! ... Air Canada has direct flights from Halifax (HUGE timesaver), plus we have oodles of Avion points, so we're set! Can't wait to get some winter golfing in!! WHEEEE!!

Congrats to all those heading down to wdw. I wish I could, tried to get hubby to drive, but he replied if you will fly he would go. Wish I could fly, but I just can't ever see myself doing it, I sure wish I could fly with no anxiety problems.

Everyone have a great trip.

Deb.

We're going Feb 9-19. Staying in a condo at Cypress Pointe because we are also going to USF/IOA and Busch Gardens. :)

Have you talked to your Doctor about your anxiety, Deb? I know a few people that get a strong relaxant before going onto planes and it seems to work, gets them on the plane anyways.

Sandyincanada said:
We're going Feb 9-19. Staying in a condo at Cypress Pointe because we are also going to USF/IOA and Busch Gardens. :)

Have you talked to your Doctor about your anxiety, Deb? I know a few people that get a strong relaxant before going onto planes and it seems to work, gets them on the plane anyways.

I agree with Sandy, Deb! :) Talk to your doctor, they can help! :)

Lots of people have a fear of flying (myself included), in fact, you've inspired me to start a thread about it! ;) :)

We are driving down with our new camper to be at FW from Feb5-19. We are soooooo excited and it seems everything we talk about turns into something about the trip! I'm not so excited about the 24 hr drive down & back with our kids 3 & 5 though...

We will be going to Disney Feb 1-10, flying with Air Transat. We'll be at POP from Feb 1-6 and Coronado from Feb. 6-10. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockband: :cool1:

We flew Southwest last June out of Buffalo (drove from toronto). It went great, the flight was excellent.Comparing the costs of flights out of Buffalo and how expensive it is out of YYZ, it was an easy decision. We got $29 seats with SW. Can't beat that!!! I am so looking forward to going, I'm glad so many Canadians will be there.
We're coming Mickey!!!!!
Gina

September '97 Disney land (Honeymoon)
June 2004 WDW Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savannah View...breathtaking)
February 2005 WDW offsite (villa)

Count me in!

We will be at POR from Feb 1-11. Fingers are crossed for good weather. I'm kinda hoping the weather stays miserable and cold here in Winnipeg so that I can REALLY appreciate the warm weather in WDW.

b-1 said:
Count me in!

We will be at POR from Feb 1-11. Fingers are crossed for good weather. I'm kinda hoping the weather stays miserable and cold here in Winnipeg so that I can REALLY appreciate the warm weather in WDW.

The 5 of us will be there Feb 6 - 10 at POR also and can't wait to leave the snow. Were driving leaving on the 4th. Then staying at the in-laws in Clearwater till the 13th.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi Kim and Sandy, can the medicine knock me out and wake me up when it is over, lol.
Next time I see him I will ask what they have for this kind of problem. For me it is the claustraphobia (sp?) feeling or the closeness of everyone, plus not being able to get off when I want to.

Bye,

Deb.

Wow! I was so surprised to see so many going on exactly the same dates as we are.
We (DH, DD10, DD4 & I) will fly in from Toronto and arrive Feb. 6. Staying at the GF. We leave for Clearwater on the 11th and we'll be there until the 19th.
Let's hear it for value season! (And let's hope for some sun!)

Rhonda

We will be driving from Ottawa to Montreal on Feb 3 and flying to WDW on Feb 4 out of Montreal. I've been planning this for a year on behalf of my family and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I've been to WDW 3 times - as a 15-year-old in 1982, and as an adult in 1997 and 98 on business trips. This will be my first trip with kids - my husband's two boys, 12 and 10, and our daughter, 6, plus my husband and my dad. We're at the Beach Club Villas, 2 br villa, hoping for 5th floor with a view like the resort postings suggest.

Hope to meet some fellow Canadians while we're there! :-) I too will be doing the "warm/fine weather" dance from now till then.

I can't believe how many of us will be there at the same time!

We will be in WDW Feb 7 - 13 and then on to the Wonder for a 4 night cruise!

We are also flying SW out of Buffalo. We are going to drive to BUF on Sunday Feb 6th and then fly out early Monday morning. We will be at AKL from Feb 7-10 and then the Poly Feb 10-13. It will be DSs 3rd b'day while we're down - and we can't wait!!!

I don't know about any of you - but I feel like I am TOTALLY NOT PREPARED!!! I have been planning this trip for over a year, and now that it is so close I feel like I am just running out of time. The EMH saga is also playing havok with my plans. I am seriously considering stuffing all my PSs and just winging it! I am also worried I have no summer clothes and am white as a ghost!! Spray-tan anyone? LOL

There are eight of us going on Feb 1-7, staying at POP. We are going to drive. One car leaving on Jan 28 the other on Jan 30.

We are going to meet up together on the 1st at POP. The youngest son of the couple going with us has no idea we are going to Disney, he thinks we are going to visit relatives in Tampa.

They are and then they are meeting us at Disney.

Can't wait -- less then 3 weeks. :cool1:

I'm going from Feb 9-15 staying at POFQ - I am bringing my Mom and Dad for their 34th Wedding Anniversary.

puckerup:

Hi everyone - we are going flying to Florida on Feb 5th and leaving Feb 12th. Just starting to plan what we are doing and hope some of you with experience can offer me some advice. I have been reading boards and books but there is just so much info.

Here is what we have so far - nothing carved in stone with the exception of a few priority seatings.

Sat - arrive and get settled (not getting in until 8ish)
Sun - PS at Chef Mickey's 11:30 - considering the rest of the day at Fort WIlderness - and the campfire. not sure about food in that area?

Mon - MGM
Tues - Epcot (STorybook breakfast 11:10)
Wed - Magic Kingdom (Castle breakfast around 8am)
THursday - Animal Kingdom
Friday - Magic Kingdom again and anywhere else we might want to go again.
Saturday - leaving at 5pm - not sure yet.

Anyone suggest we make changes to days we are visiting parks? I see the extra hour at night works for the Wed at Magic Kingdom but don't see us getting in early or staying late any other day.

Look forward to learning from you all!

Helen
(my second time - was 18 the first time I went) - my husband and kids (8yr girl, 6 yr boy) first time - they are all really excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter