Canadians are going to be eating pickles. .

ShaunaM

DIS Veteran
...for meals at the little cart on main street for all our meals .The Canadian dollar just fell below .70 cents.
Make it stop. ......

It will likely touch about 67 cents. Probably another three to five years of this.

I've heard some dire predictions for the dollar and oil over the last few days.

We had some very unsustainable years where it was close to par - that is not going to happen for a LONG time again. I think a good dollar is 80 cents - many of us remember paying over 50 cents for a USD - so this is not something that should shock anyone.

Also, if the $ if that low I ain't waiting it on over priced pickles!! :crazy2:

the ride was sweet while it lasted...when I think how many times in the span of my life the dollar has been that strong I know it may be a good long while before we see it again....sigh....DH and I have felt a bit sick over it but all is paid for now except food. What will be will be and we will just enjoy the trip now...I have actually never had one of those pickles, don't really plan on trying one this time either....now deep fried pickles at CC are another story....

We have the same issue with the Australian $$$. DH just got paid for a whole lot of overtime he did and l was ready to sit down and book and pay for a whole lot of stuff for our trip to the USA / Disneyland in March / April but the dollar fell to below 70USD so l may wait a few days to see if it does up just even a few cents.

well it closed the day at just over 70 cents - still it's seems to be heading in one direction lately...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter