Canadians are getting pin codes!

lynypixie

Mouseketeer
I just got a pin code by mail today. It seems to be a Canadian promotion, they talk about Canadian spring break in the postcard.

So, check your mailbox in the next few days.

Free dining, from feb. 1st to march 7th.

My vacation was already paid of, so it was a total bonus for us. Pixie dust!

Oh gosh - that would be totally perfect timing for us!!!! I saw your post on the other thread but didn't realize it was a) outside of PQ and b) for those dates!!!!

Send some of that pixie dust west!!!!!

Will be stalking my mailman in the next 2-3 weeks!!

Can you tell us a little more about your history with them? Have you been to WDW before & not been for a while? Recently booked obviously - when? And did you order the bacation DVD recently? Sorry for all the (nosy) questions.

I've been checking the website and ordering DVDs, making quotes every other month for years.

I've been to Disney world, but never onsite.

I got a pincode last year too, but the timing sucked (I was just back from my maternity leave).

I booked my package in october. Paid in full in november.

I received a pin for the free dining via e-mail back in November. So hold out hope that they may release it to everyone with little notice. The dates were Jan 2 - Mar 7 2013. The other option on the e-mail was 35% discount on selected resorts.

:sad2: Nothing in the mail yet. Until when can we book that offer? We are there March 2th to 9th so that would be a better deal than the play dine and stay offer. Nothing yet on the official site, so I will check the mail for a while:thumbsup2

1990 to 1992 Off site
1994 and 1995 Off site
1998 and 1999 Off site
2000 to 2003 All star Sports
2004 to 2011 Pop Century
2012 The World was great again (Pop Century) without the kids for the 1st time
March 2013 Disneymoon with the kids
1362207649.jpg

:sad2: Nothing in the mail yet. Until when can we book that offer? We are there March 2th to 9th so that would be a better deal than the play dine and stay offer. Nothing yet on the official site, so I will check the mail for a while:thumbsup2

My sister got an e-mail with this offer. a while ago. She's never been and was hoping to go this year. I haven't gotten anything though, and I'm the one with the trip in March! I will call tomorrow evening to book, hopefully get a little something.

Just got an email this afternoon. I was just online over the weekend researching and had an online chat with them. This is the 3rd or 4th PIN I've had this year. Too bad I can't actually take advantage of it this year. We are holding off until next year. :(

I recieved 2 pins today. One for 35% off rack rate for select dates from Jan. to Sept. and the 2nd for free dining for select dates between now and select dates in March.

We're planning for another trip in Jan of 2014 so I'll be watching my email this time next year.:surfweb:

got our first pin in the mail today...of course it was in my Mom's name and every trip we have taken I have been the lead on the reservation. We will be taking advantage of the 35% room discount offer - just need to figure out a date and pick a resort.

I'm not Canadian but I did get a pin code today. It's what I want for NEXT year! :rotfl: LOL

35% off resorts or Free Dining. Jan - March.

I received a pin for the free dining via e-mail back in November. So hold out hope that they may release it to everyone with little notice. The dates were Jan 2 - Mar 7 2013. The other option on the e-mail was 35% discount on selected resorts.

Dh also got that offer last November and then got the new one yesterday :rotfl: They are really desperate for his money but little do they know, we already ahave a trip book under my name as usual

We got both a PIN by mail and by email. 35% or Free dining. BUt these PINs don't work for us since we own DVC and use that now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter