Canadians are getting pin codes!

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by lynypixie, Dec 31, 2012.

1. lynypixie

lynypixie Mouseketeer

I just got a pin code by mail today. It seems to be a Canadian promotion, they talk about Canadian spring break in the postcard.

So, check your mailbox in the next few days.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ted in Halifax

Ted in Halifax Over a 2,000 mile drive from Disney!

What offer did you get?

4. lynypixie

lynypixie Mouseketeer

Free dining, from feb. 1st to march 7th.

My vacation was already paid of, so it was a total bonus for us. Pixie dust!

5. Ted in Halifax

Ted in Halifax Over a 2,000 mile drive from Disney!

hmmm that would work for me! Darn, should have Christmas gifted the postman! :)

6. 5mouseketeersforus

5mouseketeersforus Mouseketeer

Oh gosh - that would be totally perfect timing for us!!!! I saw your post on the other thread but didn't realize it was a) outside of PQ and b) for those dates!!!!

Send some of that pixie dust west!!!!!

Will be stalking my mailman in the next 2-3 weeks!!

Can you tell us a little more about your history with them? Have you been to WDW before & not been for a while? Recently booked obviously - when? And did you order the bacation DVD recently? Sorry for all the (nosy) questions.

7. lynypixie

lynypixie Mouseketeer

I've been checking the website and ordering DVDs, making quotes every other month for years.

I've been to Disney world, but never onsite.

I got a pincode last year too, but the timing sucked (I was just back from my maternity leave).

I booked my package in october. Paid in full in november.

8. myzel

myzel Mouseketeer

I received a pin for the free dining via e-mail back in November. So hold out hope that they may release it to everyone with little notice. The dates were Jan 2 - Mar 7 2013. The other option on the e-mail was 35% discount on selected resorts.

9. Evelyne

Evelyne Qu├ębec's # 1 fan

:sad2: Nothing in the mail yet. Until when can we book that offer? We are there March 2th to 9th so that would be a better deal than the play dine and stay offer. Nothing yet on the official site, so I will check the mail for a while:thumbsup2

1990 to 1992 Off site
    1994 and 1995 Off site
    1998 and 1999 Off site
    2000 to 2003 All star Sports
    2004 to 2011 Pop Century
    2012 The World was great again (Pop Century) without the kids for the 1st time
    March 2013 Disneymoon with the kids
    [​IMG]

10. DisneyFreak06

DisneyFreak06 DIS Veteran

My sister got an e-mail with this offer. a while ago. She's never been and was hoping to go this year. I haven't gotten anything though, and I'm the one with the trip in March! I will call tomorrow evening to book, hopefully get a little something.

11. Bertie9396

Bertie9396 Mouseketeer

Just got an email this afternoon. I was just online over the weekend researching and had an online chat with them. This is the 3rd or 4th PIN I've had this year. Too bad I can't actually take advantage of it this year. We are holding off until next year. :(

12. the_green_machine

the_green_machine Mouseketeer

I recieved 2 pins today. One for 35% off rack rate for select dates from Jan. to Sept. and the 2nd for free dining for select dates between now and select dates in March.

We're planning for another trip in Jan of 2014 so I'll be watching my email this time next year.:surfweb:

13. monkey30

monkey30 Dreaming of my next vacation!

Do u know if there are ever pins for DL?

14. Mickey&JoshNut

Mickey&JoshNut <font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c

got our first pin in the mail today...of course it was in my Mom's name and every trip we have taken I have been the lead on the reservation. We will be taking advantage of the 35% room discount offer - just need to figure out a date and pick a resort.

15. Meetmeinmontauk

Meetmeinmontauk DIS Veteran

I'm not Canadian but I did get a pin code today. It's what I want for NEXT year! :rotfl: LOL

35% off resorts or Free Dining. Jan - March.

16. 3pletprincesses

3pletprincesses DIS Veteran

Dh also got that offer last November and then got the new one yesterday :rotfl: They are really desperate for his money but little do they know, we already ahave a trip book under my name as usual

17. stefanospops

stefanospops DIS Veteran

We got both a PIN by mail and by email. 35% or Free dining. BUt these PINs don't work for us since we own DVC and use that now.

18. 5mouseketeersforus

5mouseketeersforus Mouseketeer

Stealing someone else's line from another thread on the DIS....."some day my PIN will come".....
    LOL

19. monkey30

monkey30 Dreaming of my next vacation!

Thats awesome!

20. the_green_machine

the_green_machine Mouseketeer

I hear ya! Ha!

21. Canooknic

Canooknic Mouseketeer

I want one!!!!