Canadians and Sunshine Rewards

CJK

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if any fellow Canadians could tell me how they're doing with Sunshine Rewards? I really enjoy the program, though it has been slow going for me. How are the rest of you doing? Do you shop through them, and if so where? I do some online shopping (ie. priceline), but have never tried through this program. Have you found that you qualify for any of the free offers? I just went through some of the pages and didn't qualify for any of them. Thanks for your insight. :goodvibes

It's been slow going for me. I'm enjoying it but I'm finding I don't qualify for a lot of the offers. I haven't shopped through it but I don't shop a lot online. I've looked at some of the surveys but haven't qualified for any -- I usually get directed to a different website.

It's been slow going for me. I'm enjoying it but I'm finding I don't qualify for a lot of the offers. I haven't shopped through it but I don't shop a lot online. I've looked at some of the surveys but haven't qualified for any -- I usually get directed to a different website.

Haven't shopped through SR either or done the survey's simply because we usually don't qualify. Still like the program though.

I've shopped through them and it has been great. Disney shopping mostly, but there is also Yves Roche Canada which was great for Christmas gifts. I've also used Ticketmania.
I don't do the surveys, but I sign up for a few of the offers. Like you said, we don't qualify for many of them.
I've already cashed out for 55 dollars (since June) and have 15 more.

I've only shopped through them at Disneyshopping.com and Harry and Davids. These were all things I had shipped to friends in the US though.

The surveys and offers don't work for me either unless I log in from with a US IP address. I think the Bob Greene diet offer will work for Canadians -- I clicked on a link for the site the other day. The only thing is, it requires credit card payment in US funds so you could end up losing a little bit with the exchange when your card is refunded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter