• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian Resident Room Only discount

canadakath

Mouseketeer
A new Canadian Resident room only discount is available on the Disney website! Up to 30% off deluxe, for most Sunday-Thursday dates October - December. Unfortunately I wasn't able to apply it to my existing reservation for the Contemporary - would have had to move to Port Orleans RIverside or the cabins at Fort Wilderness (we have 5 in our room). But hope it helps someone else who wasn't able to get the latest round of PIN codes!

Just saved about $180 on my reservation.Better than nothing.

can anyone try it again, its gone poof from my screen i could have changed from Coronado to Saratoga earlier this morning and saved 800 bux for a studio or 300 for a one bedroom villa, now the offer is totally gone from my canadian page, I'm kinda baffled as is my TA

can anyone try it again, its gone poof from my screen i could have changed from Coronado to Saratoga earlier this morning and saved 800 bux for a studio or 300 for a one bedroom villa, now the offer is totally gone from my canadian page, I'm kinda baffled as is my TA

I just clicked on the link in this thread and it brought it up for me. Too bad I am not a Canadian resident.:sad2:

it works for me from the link also but its not on the actual page anymore on the main site, meaning I think its been brought off, because when I use the link now vs when I did earlier I'm getting different amounts, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I just said on Facebook please Disney release a room only discount and poof here it is!!! Thanks so much for sharing this booked and saved at Pop

I called and they said the offer is there, but maybe they are just updated the site and it'll show back up again eventually.............. doesn't make sense why the figures I got earlier are so different but whateva.

Thanks so much for this info!! A friend of mine gets PIN #'s about 3 times a year and never uses them. ugh! I love Disney and have never, ever received a pin.

Thankfully this time it's only a 5% difference between the PIN she just received and this offer. May use it for a 2 day stay in November.

Thanks for letting us know canadakath!

Booked my flights today and was pleasantly surprised to see the Canadian rate , stepped out to walk the dog came back and it was gone . I am glad Others saw it . I felt like i was cracking up:rotfl2:

ya I saw it briefly also, weird, when I couldn't see it others could on here, I still haven't checked again tonight too depressing for me to know I can't use it lol........... its all good 38 days and we'll be at CSR I knew nothing about discounts and pins before just going to pretend I still don't.

Just updated my reservation! :goodvibes I had originally booked using the AAA/CAA discount, so I've saved even more with the new code!

My TA was a1ble to switch our reservation at AKL at end of October and we saved close to $900!!! I'm so happy - I was waiting for a room only discount and voila! We originally had to split our stay for the free dining - and now we don't have to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter