Canadian plannjng DVD

ghoweywilson

Earning My Ears
Like a psycho I order a new planning DVD every year and am super excited for this years.

What sucks is it sometimes takes MONTHS to arrive. Does anyone else in Canada have this problem? Particularly in Quebec? I tried ordering one in October just to see if maybe by the time it showed up it may be a 2013 DVD but so far nothing!

If I remember correctly, when I ordered one last January, it took about 6 weeks to arrive to Montreal.

Thanks! I wonder why it always takes me so long maybe I'll try orderring one to my work and see if it comes faster.

I'm still waiting on the one I orderred months ago. I'm going to assume now my order was lost or something happened in the mail. Weird though.

Random question: Does anyone know if Disney keeps track of how many you order on your account? Just curious. I book a lot of vacations for co workers and lend my DVD out often so I'm thinking about orderring multiple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter