Canadian Exclusive Offer!

peterox

Mouseketeer
We are going to Seaworld mid April. Noticed that Seaworld has an offer for Canadians for free dining. The price is $85.00 is this a good deal?

We are going to Seaworld mid April. Noticed that Seaworld has an offer for Canadians for free dining. The price is $85.00 is this a good deal?

Yes it is. The all day dining deal is $32.99 per adult I believe. You won't go wrong buying it if you are going to be there all day! Well worth it. The food is far, far better then other amusement parks. Probably some of the best eats around! I just bought the same thing for Busch Gardens!

if these tickets could be upgraded to a multi-day pass? I didn't see any indication in the online advertisement and wondered if anyone might have attempted this in the past? The all-day dining inclusion sounds great! I may have to make a call directly to Seaworld, but thought I'd ask here first.
Thanks for any information that anyone can provide!:)

if these tickets could be upgraded to a multi-day pass? I didn't see any indication in the online advertisement and wondered if anyone might have attempted this in the past? The all-day dining inclusion sounds great! I may have to make a call directly to Seaworld, but thought I'd ask here first.
Thanks for any information that anyone can provide!:)

Were you able yo figure out how to make it a multi day ?

on the conditions of purchase it looks like the ticket is not upgradeable (if that's a word :goodvibes). You may want to call and speak with a rep at Seaworld and confirm as I could be incorrect. I didn't call to confirm as this rate is not applicable for later on in the year when we will be going back to Seaworld.
Sorry I can't be of any help, have a great day!

on the conditions of purchase it looks like the ticket is not upgradeable (if that's a word :goodvibes). You may want to call and speak with a rep at seaworld and confirm as i could be incorrect. I didn't call to confirm as this rate is not applicable for later on in the year when we will be going back to seaworld.
Sorry i can't be of any help, have a great day!

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter