• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian DVC Members - 198 - List on Page 1

We received our phone call today from our guide informing us that our paperwork is final. We are proud owners of our small piece of the Bay Lake Tower.

Is there anyone else here east of Ontario???

We received our phone call today from our guide informing us that our paperwork is final. We are proud owners of our small piece of the Bay Lake Tower.

Is there anyone else here east of Ontario???

Welcome home. We are east of Ontario.
Our home resort is Animal Kingdom Lodge, looking forward to our first trip home next summer:dance3:

We bought into OKW last year when we were there for the first time. Hopefully we'll be headed back next year and the year after. We're in Saskatchewan so the flights aren't the best, but we still enjoyed it a lot.

QUOTE]

We bought into OKW last year when we were there for the first time. Hopefully we'll be headed back next year and the year after. We're in Saskatchewan so the flights aren't the best, but we still enjoyed it a lot.

Welcome to the Canadian DVC members thread, sorry it took a while to get you on the list, I was busy with Mickey in Disneyland!

skiloff where in Sask are you, I'm in Saskatoon and yes the flights are expensive and usually full of stops. The best deal I've got so far was in May 08, flying with Northwest 2 tickets for $892 return.

Shayne

We received our phone call today from our guide informing us that our paperwork is final. We are proud owners of our small piece of the Bay Lake Tower.QUOTE]Welcome to the Canadian DVC members thread, sorry it took a while to get you on the list, I was busy with Mickey in Disneyland!skiloff where in Sask are you, I'm in Saskatoon and yes the flights are expensive and usually full of stops. The best deal I've got so far was in May 08, flying with Northwest 2 tickets for $892 return. Shayne
I have family in Regina!

Canadian DVC owners here, Saratora Springs is our home away from home since 2006. We love our DVC.

I just read on the DVC forum that the pre-release sale for GCV founding members will go on sale from Jan 25-March 25:woohoo:

Hi,
We are Canadian DVC owners at Saratoga Springs. We are taking our first DVC vacation in February and March 2009! Can't wait! :hippie:

We are thinking of doing our MF as a monthly payment instead of taking a big hit right after Christmas. How does one go about setting up payments through a auto debit? I remember having to need a US bank account but that's all. TIA

I just read on the DVC forum that the pre-release sale for GCV founding members will go on sale from Jan 25-March 25:woohoo:
Congrats!
How many points are you looking to add-on?

We are thinking of doing our MF as a monthly payment instead of taking a big hit right after Christmas. How does one go about setting up payments through a auto debit? I remember having to need a US bank account but that's all. TIA

From what I remember you only need a US bank account. I believe RBC and TD have branches in the US and your local brach can help you with setting an account up.

I haven't put the effort into opening a US account yet but every month I transfer $90 into a no fee bank account so I have the funds available when the dues are due.

Hi,
We are Canadian DVC owners at Saratoga Springs. We are taking our first DVC vacation in February and March 2009! Can't wait! :hippie:

Awesome!
My first vacation as a DVC member was the best, not getting a bill at check-out was priceless.
Have Fun.

Congrats!
How many points are you looking to add-on?

From what I remember you only need a US bank account. I believe RBC and TD have branches in the US and your local brach can help you with setting an account up.

I haven't put the effort into opening a US account yet but every month I transfer $90 into a no fee bank account so I have the funds available when the dues are due.

Somewhere around the 50 point range I have to see point charts first.:thumbsup2

Thanks I think I will do what you suggested and just put the money in a seperate location for each January:thumbsup2

Somewhere around the 50 point range I have to see point charts first.:thumbsup2

Thanks I think I will do what you suggested and just put the money in a seperate location for each January:thumbsup2
I was really thinking of trying to add-on @ DL but after our trip their in Nov I'm kinda thinking No? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE DL/DCA but the crowds on the weekend were overwhelming and downright rude at times. I may consider doing an add-on for enough points for a Sun-Thurs stay though and go somewhere else on the weekends. JMHO!

AND

No Worries:grouphug:

I was reading your Trip Report in a different thread and was glad to hear you had a good time! Welcome back to the Cold, It's -33 here without the wind today:scared1: .

We bought at AKL in January of 2008. We all looking into adding on already at VWL. Keeping our fingers crossed. I hate the waiting!:rolleyes1
We are taking our first trip to California this August. Really looking forward to it. :yay: I am soooo having Disney withdrawls. We usually go every year at this time so I can do the Marathon Weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter