• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian DEC Photopass Share

Yes booted off was good for me. I got finished packing and now doing the towels and cleaning up a bit. condo has it's fees if not upfront in cash, later in labour haha
Weather sounds bad for tomorrow I hope we get home

Yes booted off was good for me. I got finished packing and now doing the towels and cleaning up a bit. condo has it's fees if not upfront in cash, later in labour haha
Weather sounds bad for tomorrow I hope we get home

Just clueing in that you are still in Florida! Duh! lol Where are you flying into? We were due to fly into Portland Dec 19th, but there was a snow storm and out flight was canceled, so we had to stay in a best western until the day after and flew out then. Which we were nervous over since there was another storm on track for that evening. BAH! We made it though!

into toronto about lunch time, and then arrive home about supper time, weather permitting. :)

OK we got slamed with the weather and were late and then the bus.....
we got home 5hr late and no luggage.

I am off to bed and will get these finished tomorrow.

I uploaded a bunch of mine to put the borders. I hope they can be put on the CD too. and I added all the pro pics to the favorite file, so that can be added too.

Gee I have a lot of pics. Certainally worth it!!
thanks so much for doing this.
Man it's cold here. :)

OK we got slamed with the weather and were late and then the bus.....
we got home 5hr late and no luggage.

I am off to bed and will get these finished tomorrow.

I uploaded a bunch of mine to put the borders. I hope they can be put on the CD too. and I added all the pro pics to the favorite file, so that can be added too.

Gee I have a lot of pics. Certainally worth it!!
thanks so much for doing this.
Man it's cold here. :)

Absolutely! I understand! ANd yes, it's insanely cold here, let alone just coming from Florida! lol I was wondering if you had made it home! Glad everyone is safe and sound! Your personal pics will make it to the cd, Im sure.

Thanks a bunch! I have ordered the CD. It can take max 14 business days. I will let you know when it arrives. :)

Hello everyone!! I got the discs today! Total of 3. Now, my question to you all... it is easier for me to put them all on a DVD than 3 CDs per family. Shipping, disc wise, and time wise. BUT! You guys would need a DVD drive in your computers. The CD drive might not play it. SO just let me know what you guys think.

Are they in order?
I assume mine are on the end, so maybe you can just send me the 3rd and that will cut down on copying. ?? You may only have to copy a few of my pics from the second disc?

Its funny regarding the order of the pictures, I had thought the pictures would be in the order of entering the photopass ids, but noticed on the website they were sorted by location and then date taken so the pictures are definately mixed up a bit for those of us who went at the same time.

It was neat to see the different things we all did and different shots we got. I can't wait to get them in the mail!

Thanks again Honeystar! Especially since it didn't look like you got too many pictures (although I didn't go through all of them!), did you take the kids to see any characters? We refused to stand in line to meet any (no time!), my kids aren't all that excited about them either, but the pictures are so cute!

Are they in order?
I assume mine are on the end, so maybe you can just send me the 3rd and that will cut down on copying. ?? You may only have to copy a few of my pics from the second disc?

No they are all mixed up as on the website. It's just as easy for me to burn all 3 and send them to everyone. I would feel so bad if I left any pictures out.

Its funny regarding the order of the pictures, I had thought the pictures would be in the order of entering the photopass ids, but noticed on the website they were sorted by location and then date taken so the pictures are definately mixed up a bit for those of us who went at the same time.

It was neat to see the different things we all did and different shots we got. I can't wait to get them in the mail!

Thanks again Honeystar! Especially since it didn't look like you got too many pictures (although I didn't go through all of them!), did you take the kids to see any characters? We refused to stand in line to meet any (no time!), my kids aren't all that excited about them either, but the pictures are so cute!

No, we would have liked to use photopass more. Seems like we went and did a little too hard. Probably didn't see as many photographers as we would have liked too. As well, there were line ups for them. Some times we would wait, perhaps we should have waited a little more. DH said he would have liked to have gotten more. Next time. We did not stand in too many lines. If we stumbled upon some characters and the lines were decent, then sure. The kids are at the age where it didn't make much difference. We did catch Donald in Mexico, and I was wearing my Donald shirt, and dh his mickey. I got a big hug from Donald. And the photographer grabbed that. It was great, that is my best picture... I love it. :) just the memory. He teased DH for his tshirt. lol. It was too cute. I am happy with them. I wish I could be a photographer there! :)

UGH! I can't wait to go again!!! We are starting to save for a downpayment to buy a bigger house. So I doubt we will get to go for another...at least 2 years. Depends on the Recession, I dont think we could put the house for sale, get a new mortgage and buy a house then go to Disney World in the next 2 years. Ugh. Sounds like too much. Maybe we will just stay here and just go to Disney World ;)

I found that the days before the parks got busy at Christmas, the more available the photographers were. We sawy them everywhere from 18th to 22nd. 23 and onward they were no where to be found.

We didn't want to spend time in line, so I booked mostly meals with the characters and then used our own camera. the Photopass guys were not there as much, unless it was included. Princesses in Norway and Lunch at the castle included a photo.

Yes I agree it's hit and miss. We lucked out I think

Thanks again for doing this Honeystar! I can't wait to get the pictures. we want to print the ones that match the autographes and put them in the autograph book.
As well as print some pics to show people.

We're now saving for Alaska. :)

Take Care

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on in couple days, we got hit with the stomach bug going around and it just refuses to leave us all. Anyway, we are all starting to feel better.

I just got CD's today and will be burning them tonight and shipping them out tomorrow. WOuld you please PM me your addresses? I had them, but now they are nowhere to be found. I must have thrown them out accidentally amidst my collection of scribbled notes on my desk.

Hope all is well with everyone. Im still missing Disney and can't wait to go back! Need to sell and buy this/a house and Keyra has to grow to 40 inches before we go back. lol She is shy by 2.5 inches and has been since last summer darnit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter