• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian DEC Photopass Share

:santa: :santa: Hello my photopass friends. I just pre ordered our photopass and I just got a chill of excitement! I can't believe we are so close to departing!!

Emmsmama!!! You are our first up!! Not far for you at all!!!

I will PM you the info for the Photopass and the link.

Besides that information we will need to figure out uploading and dates. I suppose I am still a little confused. Do we upload all of our pictures in one day type of thing?? I believe that is how it works right? I only ask because we will have a laptop and internet and am able to do so right at the resort.

Now, just to review and to be sure we all have it straight. Emmsmama leaves Nov 30th. So Say the pics starts Nov 30th...is it 30 days from that first picture taken, or until those pictures are uploaded? I'm sure if I go back in our thread it states this.

Also, does anybody know what really happens if 2 of us logged in at the same time? I assume this is what we want to avoid by setting up specific dates where we can edit and upload, but I was just wondering if it would boot off the first signed in person.

So basically...and this is VERY tentative. You guys let me know what works for you all...this can be the dates and schedules for uploading and editing.

Emmsmama- Dec14-Dec16th
Yanjan-Dec 19-Dec21
Hihohiho Dec 22-Dec24
Me-Dec 26-Dec28
Bluenosemickey-Dec 30-Jan2
Beechnut-Jan3-Jan4

I am trying to be flexible with the holidays, and I know that Bluenosemickey won't be officially back home until Dec 29th. So if this happens with anyone else just let me know and I can try to work around that.
Also, for some of us it may only take a few hours just to upload. I would suggest to come on here and let the next person in line know so they can start their uploads earlier than scheduled. Again, if you take my dates to uplaod starting Dec 26 for upload, I will have to wait a week to see my pictures. I know I will be antsy to see them for the first time, as Im sure you all will be. So, if you are finished early to let the next person inline know so they can start their upload.
(This is just a tentative schedule so let me know if it does or doesnt work for you)
Im pretty sure that is all within the 30 days time frame.

So there we are!! All set, and now all we have to get at is packing!! ;) :woohoo: (Im already half there!)

Hope everyone is well! ANd I hope that we all have great travelling weather to get to DW!!! Snow has finally hit us here, and more to come this evening. I was hoping we could avoid any snow before driving to Portland. As long as roads are bare, and storms stay away while we are travelling. :)

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

I just PM'd everybody. I mentioned about the email I received and if you wanted to let me know. Just reading the email and it's actually nothing much that you can use. It gives me the promotion code to enter when I go to order the CD to be shipped. So that will stay in my inbox, and I won't give that out as it says that it is extremely important and to keep in a safe place.

Sorry, this is what happens when you only read the first paragraph. lol

I will make sure I don't login or upload anything until at least the 14th so that the Jan people aren't cut off. My understanding is you have 30 days from when the photos were taken to upload and you have 30 days from the first upload until you have to order the cd. I've read in other threads that they are pretty sticky about the 30 days after first upload, so it's probably best if we aim to order as soon as Beechnut is done tweaking her photos so as not to cut it too close to the deadline.

If you don't mind extending my upload/edit days to be the 14th to the 17th that would be great because although I can upload them as soon as I get home, I probably won't have time to edit them until the Wed. which is the 17th as Tuesday I'll be working (I don't even want to think of going back to work after my vacation right now yuck).

Thank you soooo much for arranging this photopass share!

I will make sure I don't login or upload anything until at least the 14th so that the Jan people aren't cut off. My understanding is you have 30 days from when the photos were taken to upload and you have 30 days from the first upload until you have to order the cd. I've read in other threads that they are pretty sticky about the 30 days after first upload, so it's probably best if we aim to order as soon as Beechnut is done tweaking her photos so as not to cut it too close to the deadline.

If you don't mind extending my upload/edit days to be the 14th to the 17th that would be great because although I can upload them as soon as I get home, I probably won't have time to edit them until the Wed. which is the 17th as Tuesday I'll be working (I don't even want to think of going back to work after my vacation right now yuck).

Thank you soooo much for arranging this photopass share!

Absolutely! I agree with everything you said!! :)
Ugh, working when you come back! Im a stay at home mom, and in that sense I do feel spoiled (when it comes to some things!! lol). But I will have so much to do when we get home. DH will have Friday Dec 12th- Sun Dec 21st off then work Mon Tuesday, then have Christmas Eve, Christmas Day Boxing Day, and then the weekend off...then work Mon Tues Wed and have New Years Day off. So this schedule work wise, he is really taking advantage of the vacation
So.... the revised schedule ( and i will keep updating as you all see fit)

Emmsmama- Dec14-Dec17th
Yanjan-Dec 19-Dec21
Hihohiho Dec 22-Dec24
Me-Dec 26-Dec28
Bluenosemickey-Dec 30-Jan2
Beechnut-Jan3-Jan4

Hi
I have seen other "sharers" add a note to this thread when they are done.
It gives the next person a head start and the sooner we finish the quicker we will all get our pics.

I have also heard other people say they just added every border and option to every picture and it was done quite quickly.

It is supposed to slow the site down if we go on more than one at a time, so the each taking a turn is quicker in the long run.

I havent been sleeping much lately, so I may be able to get them done in a day and will let everyone know so Honeystar can close it and we will get the pics well within the 30 day limit. :surfweb:

Emmasmama you're so soon!! Have a great vacation.

I've started the mental packing. You know where are the shorts, and do I have enought sunscreen :rotfl:

Hoping emmasmama is having a blast, and checking on the packing of you guys??

Hi Beechnut!!! We leave in 8 days, I have been packing for a cpl weeks already. lol with 2 toddlers and a birthday party to plan, I had to! Brayden birthday party is this Saturday and he is just getting over a stomach flu. UGH! He is doing much better today. He and Kiwi are fighting like usual. I think I liked it better yesterday!! ;)
So our Christmas tree is up and everything is set for SANTA! YAY! I can't believe we are going to DW this time of year! Who would have thunk it??? SO EXCITED!!!

We had a great trip, hope everyone else did too so far! Emmsmama, I logged on to the account and see your pics are there, did you just take each picture and then add a couple of borders, zoom etc one by one? Did it take you a long time? I can't wait to load mine, I thought I would take a look at the site ahead of time so I would know what to do. I am also wondering about picture sizes, did you just keep them all 5x7? I think borders are cut off if you then try to print them on 4x6 size, I think its easiest to just pick one size for them all that you figure you will print? I found it a little hard to find the photopass photographers at times.

It took hours just to do some zooming and adding of borders. Then I found out that I was supposed to select 4x6 :headache: So eventually I'm going to have to go back in and redo all the bordered ones grr. Someone on these boards said you have to select it at the time you put the border on, but I only saw an option for changing size to order. So I figured that the size choice was given when you order. So don't make the mistake I did.

We didn't get a tonne of pics as I found that the photopass people weren't all over the place like I thought they would be, but we took tonnes of pics with our own camera and got some very good ones on photopass as well so it was still handy to use :)

Hello, we are back too! What a trip, we missed home WAY too much!!! Shockingly. Enjoyed our trip, flight home was canceled...which really bummed us out. We arrived into portland at 3pm Saturday and we arrived home (had to get the car and such before leaving portland) 2am Sunday. IM not leaving my house for a year. :)
All in all, we had a great time, saw lots, but we won't be going back for a very long time. lol

Hi All!!
Just going through our pictures right now. I couldnt wait any longer! lol Keyra, (3 yrs old) is loving looking at all the pictures. We missed home so darn much, and said we wouldn't be coming back in a while. Watching the DW Christmas parade on tv, we are going back in 2010 with my parents. lmao. Im excited to start planning that one!! Ok back to the pics, they turned out great and were fun to do! I saw a few of your guys from going through, all look great!!

BlueNoseMickey, it's all yours when you come back! Im all done! :) Starting to look at Jan 2010 trip now! ;) Would love the contemporary, where all did you guys stay?

HI
I have tomorrow planned as a pool day, so if you're done bluenosemickey let me know and I can get started.

thanks

Do you know ?? when we get the disc will the professional pics be on there too. There are a bunch of folders in the albums named "Disney'sPhoto Gallery" I know they are there to buy, but they are beautiful and wondered if they will be on the disc?

thanks

Do you know ?? when we get the disc will the professional pics be on there too. There are a bunch of folders in the albums named "Disney'sPhoto Gallery" I know they are there to buy, but they are beautiful and wondered if they will be on the disc?

thanks

Im just on now (so hoping that I haven't kicked you off...thought about that after I signed in!) and you can add it as a favorite. Now, this creates it's own folder in that section and one would assume that they will be added to the cd. Im going to add a few of my favorites. If there is one I have already added, when YOU look at them it will say "Remove from Favorites", but will also have a heart under it while looking at the thumbnails.
Hope this helps! I believe you are last up? If so just let me know when you are all finished and I will order it up. :)

I hope to be finished tonight.
If you can add all of the disney florida ones as favoirtes that will save me some time. They are georgous pics.
thanks

I hope to be finished tonight.
If you can add all of the disney florida ones as favoirtes that will save me some time. They are georgous pics.
thanks

Do you mean all of the parks pictures? I added some, but if you would like me to add them all I can.

Yes the MK and Epcot and HS and AK were the ones I liked they were taken when the parks were empty and are beautiful.
Also the holiday ones and ...was there another one...

I got booted out. I have to finish packing and pick up everything for an early flight tomorrow anyway.
I will get them done either tomorrow night or Friday at the latest.

Thanks
and I will let you know.

Yes the MK and Epcot and HS and AK were the ones I liked they were taken when the parks were empty and are beautiful.
Also the holiday ones and ...was there another one...

I got booted out. I have to finish packing and pick up everything for an early flight tomorrow anyway.
I will get them done either tomorrow night or Friday at the latest.

Thanks
and I will let you know.

Ok sounds good! I was on and I was booted off too, I figured perhaps you had signed in so I left it alone. Must have been the website though. Ugh an early flight tomorrow. Doesn't sound like too much fun. I've had my fill of flying I think.
Happy New Year and have a safe trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter