• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian Coupon Train

RadioMom

There's no place like home...and Walt Disney World
Would anyone be interested in participating in a Canadian coupon train? Pm me if you're interested!

I haven't done one in ages! I'll PM you with my details.

It's a bunch of coupons put in an envelope and sent out in the mail. You get the envelope, open it up, take out any that have expired, take what you can use, then add back the value in new coupons that you took out or more. Then you send it out to the next person listed on the instruction sheet.

It's great fun, and a way to get coupons you never see in your area and a way to pass on good coupons you have but can't use...

What is a coupon train?

A coupon train is basically an envelope full of coupons that you take what you need and replace them with coupons you have but dont need. Then you mail the envelope to the next person on the list. It only costs you a stamp or two.
I was in one a long time ago and it was a lot of fun and you can save some money and meet some new people. When you sign up you give me a list of products you use a lot. I will distribute the list to everyone involved to keep their eye out for your coupon needs as you would do for them. Whenever you get coupons, save them for trading.
Hope that helps! There's one going in the budget board but it is only for US coupons. I thought it might be nice to have one for us too!

It's about time we get a Canadian one! Thanks for starting this RadioMom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter