Canadian Buffoon's Hi Low Vacation - South Central Musings

Already? But I just ordered another drink! OH, and I'll be expecting hot towel service also....

You may drink until we land... even after.
And Carlos is of course standing by with your hot towel.
I do beg your pardon, but...
did madam wish the foot rub or the shoulder massage?
We can do both, of course, but Raoul will be a moment.

I can't even remember what my last guesses were, let alone try to change them!

Then it's probably best to leave 'em alone.

1. Where am I heading next? I'm so tempted to say other. Because. other. but I will say Another Park
a. Another Park
b. Another Resort
c. My resort
d. Disney Springs
e. Other. Because... other.

2. Which park do I go to next?
Epcot

3. Next park. Extra security. Yes? No?
No! This time is a breeze!

4. How many parks do I do today?
(Hint: between 1 and 4!)

5. Fast pass. I got one. To what?
(Hint: Get the park right and this is easy.)
Frozen Forever
a. Frozen
b. EE
c. 7DMT
d. TOT

6. What did I try for the first time?
Rice pudding Because Norway.
(Hint: Get the park right and this is easy.
Whoa... deja vu.).
a. Rice pudding
b. Giraffe marshmallow pop
c. Nutella waffle
d. Butterfinger cupcake

7. What time do I leave the park for the night?
10:13 pm

8. Last bus of the day. How long do I wait?
4 min.

Noted.

Bonus: Did you see it?
You saw it right?
Well, I don't want to know.... here.
PM your answer. (We'll make this a bit tougher.)
Posting here will result in penalties!

Got your PM!

Coming up: More surprises!

Surprise! You like Rice Cream!

:lmao:

You may drink until we land... even after.
And Carlos is of course standing by with your hot towel.
I do beg your pardon, but...
did madam wish the foot rub or the shoulder massage?
We can do both, of course, but Raoul will be a moment.

:laughing: Madam will stick with the drink and hot towel. Madam tries not to be overly high maintenance, and she often travels with her private massage therapist called Bob, so Carlos and Raoul are free to tend to other guests :cool2:

Then it's probably best to leave 'em alone.

Agreed :thumbsup2

Of course. Shall I top up your V8 with some vodka, ma'am? Perhaps a quart?

Actually, I've switched to white wine. More than one vodka drink usually puts me over the top. And can you send Raoul my way? My feet are tired....

So it's now January and life is so much calmer now. Work was the craziest (businesswise in a good way) that I've ever had in my 25 years there. It started a little before Thanksgiving this year and the volume just kept growing. Online shopping is real! I actually don't so I'm always amazed at what gets shipped. Things are getting bigger and heavier. Examples: Dog food, diapers, case of paper towels, TVs, small (like in a dorm room) refrigerator, small grills and baby items like gate, walkers and car seats. Everyday Amazon would drop off 9-12 6 feet high pallets, along with Fed-Ex's 4-6 pallets and then UPS(brown trucks) bags of parcels and then our regular mail trucks. We did thousands more parcels this year just in the city that I work at. In December I went in at 2:00AM every day, Sunday off and working 59-60 hours a week. That and try to be ready for the Holidays. My daughter and her boyfriend came on the 23rd for two weeks along with their new kitty (7month old they adopted from a friend) It was nice doing some shopping and baking with her. Our traditional Christmas cut out cookies became Winter cookies. Instead of Xmas tree etc. we had snowmen, mittens and others.
So in all thing were good but tiring. I know I don't have to explain that to you. My schedule seems like a baby could do compared to yours.

I quickly got my guesses in last night thinking you were going to post soon. Was looking forward to my Sunday morning time with you and an update...so where is it?:hyper: Just kidding, it must be getting closer though:-)
Since you haven't posted, then it's really not too late to comment on the last one

For two hours.
Did I mention I shoveled for two hours?
BIG NO!! I feel I'm a dedicated employee, but I could not do this. In 25 year I've only miss maybe 3 times for weather. Once I started out, but the wind and snow on a wide open intestate road had me exiting and heading back home. I was only 1/4 of my way to work and was white knuckling the steering wheel that I didn't think I could do it the rest of the way. I kind of was freaking out and could have cried. I felt so bad calling in but then again people closer to work did to!
Thirty minutes later,
with the help of a co-worker pushing,
I was on my way home.
What a long day!. So glad you had co-workers that must like you as much as us
Who gets up at six o'clock in the morning...
on vacation???
A vacation at Disney!! I think that was about the average time we got up. Remember, for me anything past an regular @2:30 AM alarm is sleeping in!
Because EE has a single rider line,
and I wanted to do the Safari this trip.
:sad2: Those single rider lines! I was going to say Safari for the early morning but didn't!
When I turned, I took a photo of the line
that had quickly formed after just a few seconds.
Wow! Everyone had the same good idea
I'd never heard before, nor expected to ever hear,
a lion roaring.
But the male in the picture above was doing just that.
Okay that was too cool! Just the great pictures you got was amazing but to hearing them...bonus!
Obligatory "end of the line" photo.
Everyone has to take this picture
at least once.
It's a Disney by-law.
Please don't have me arrested! I didn't even think to get camera out. I was just so excited to enjoy the ride after so many years. We got to ride this 3 times on out trip:thumbsup2
After EE, I headed over to see something
that I thought I'd never see.
It's Tough To Be A Bug.
Now that's something I thought everyone, even you would have done by now. But I did consider it as a possible guess.
I'd seen all the shows now and Dinosaur
was down for refurb.
So I just wandered around a bit taking in the sights.
Had to remind me about Dinosaur. The "possible" opening day was on our second day back to AK, so I was hoping...but no. This is the one thing I haven't done yet. Husband and son did, while me and daughter passed (she was 9)
So nice to hear that you had time to see the sights and relax:goodvibes

Last edited:
I missed an entire round of questions! I was doing so well too :(

Still plenty of time.
Honest.

It's also taken me 3 weeks to see your last update, since I was busy spending 9 nights at WDW and running my first ever 5km and getting engaged and stuff.

Oh well, sometimes life gets in the way.
Wait... in WDW?? Nice!
First 5K? Good for you!

And.... what?

"getting engaged"......

Hold the phone!!!

party:

Congratulations!!!!!!!

1. Where am I heading next?
a. Another Park
b. Another Resort
c. My resort
d. Disney Springs
e. Other. Because... other.

2. Which park do I go to next? Hollywood Studios

3. Next park. Extra security. Yes? No?

4. How many parks do I do today? 2
(Hint: between 1 and 4!)

5. Fast pass. I got one. To what?
(Hint: Get the park right and this is easy.)
a. Frozen
b. EE
c. 7DMT
d. TOT

6. What did I try for the first time?
(Hint: Get the park right and this is easy.
Whoa... deja vu.)
a. Rice pudding
b. Giraffe marshmallow pop
c. Nutella waffle
d. Butterfinger cupcake

7. What time do I leave the park for the night? 8:30pm

8. Last bus of the day. How long do I wait? 7 minutes

Also, Mary the Rhino probably had 7 boyfriends.

Noted.

Bonus: Did you see it? PM sent

Got it!

:laughing: Madam will stick with the drink and hot towel. Madam tries not to be overly high maintenance, and she often travels with her private massage therapist called Bob, so Carlos and Raoul are free to tend to other guests :cool2:

I shall advise them that they are freed from servitude...
But to standby in case madam changes her mind.

(Raoul in particular, has this... technique...)

So it's now January and life is so much calmer now. Work was the craziest (businesswise in a good way) that I've ever had in my 25 years there. It started a little before Thanksgiving this year and the volume just kept growing. Online shopping is real! I actually don't so I'm always amazed at what gets shipped. Things are getting bigger and heavier. Examples: Dog food, diapers, case of paper towels, TVs, small (like in a dorm room) refrigerator, small grills and baby items like gate, walkers and car seats. Everyday Amazon would drop off 9-12 6 feet high pallets, along with Fed-Ex's 4-6 pallets and then UPS(brown trucks) bags of parcels and then our regular mail trucks. We did thousands more parcels this year just in the city that I work at. In December I went in at 2:00AM every day, Sunday off and working 59-60 hours a week. That and try to be ready for the Holidays. My daughter and her boyfriend came on the 23rd for two weeks along with their new kitty (7month old they adopted from a friend) It was nice doing some shopping and baking with her. Our traditional Christmas cut out cookies became Winter cookies. Instead of Xmas tree etc. we had snowmen, mittens and others.
So in all thing were good but tiring. I know I don't have to explain that to you. My schedule seems like a baby could do compared to yours.

Holy crap that's a lot!

I never would think about shipping.... a bar fridge.
But... I guess, why not?

You certainly were putting in the hours!
Add that to getting ready for the Holidays...
yeah, it's a lot.

May I ask why Winter cookies and not Christmas cookies this year?
And no tree?
Feel free to ignore this completely
if it's stepping into areas I shouldn't be.

I quickly got my guesses in last night thinking you were going to post soon. Was looking forward to my Sunday morning time with you and an update...so where is it?:hyper:

Sorry! I'm getting to it!
But then I got all these posts! :laughing:

Just kidding, it must be getting closer though:-)

::yes::

Since you haven't posted, then it's really not too late to comment on the last one

Nope! Fire away!

BIG NO!! I feel I'm a dedicated employee, but I could not do this. In 25 year I've only miss maybe 3 times for weather. Once I started out, but the wind and snow on a wide open intestate road had me exiting and heading back home. I was only 1/4 of my way to work and was white knuckling the steering wheel that I didn't think I could do it the rest of the way. I kind of was freaking out and could have cried. I felt so bad calling in but then again people closer to work did to!

I was stupid.
You did the right thing by turning around.

Last year, we had a funeral to go to.
It was out of town.
We had just gotten onto the highway and...

It was like a skating rink.
I was white knuckling it,
constantly correcting every little twitch.
Not fun.

We turned around.

Better to miss one funeral
than cause three more.

What a long day!. So glad you had co-workers that must like you as much as us

It was a bit... long.

And... What a nice thing to say!! :goodvibes

A vacation at Disney!! I think that was about the average time we got up. Remember, for me anything past an regular @2:30 AM alarm is sleeping in!

::yes::

:sad2: Those single rider lines! I was going to say Safari for the early morning but didn't!

That'll learn ya!

Wow! Everyone had the same good idea

Mine was just slightly faster.

Okay that was too cool! Just the great pictures you got was amazing but to hearing them...bonus!

::yes:: I don't know if I'll ever hear that again.
It was cool!

Please don't have me arrested!

I'm sorry.
It's out of my hands now.

I didn't even think to get camera out. I was just so excited to enjoy the ride after so many years. We got to ride this 3 times on out trip:thumbsup2

:laughing: Well, that's a pretty good excuse!

Now that's something I thought everyone, even you would have done by now. But I did consider it as a possible guess.

No. I was too worried about my back
last few trips.
And previously the kids were too little
and I'd heard too many warnings.

Had to remind me about Dinosaur. The "possible" opening day was on our second day back to AK, so I was hoping...but no. This is the one thing I haven't done yet. Husband and son did, while me and daughter passed (she was 9)

It's a pretty good ride.
Super jerky though....

Kinda like me.

So nice to hear that you had time to see the sights and relax:goodvibes

It was nice just to slow down a bit.

I'm waiting...

I can't post it! You keep asking me when it is!!!!

:lmao:

Seriously Carrie, it's close.
I'm just finishing up the last few minutes of the day,
then a (semi) quick review and post.

Give me... an hour or two?
(At work, so that slows me down a bit.
Doing it on my breaks.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter