Canadave & family- last installment of photos from WDW trip 2004

Canadave

DIS Veteran
Well, it's been fun reliving our trip to WDW in January/February through my trip reports & photo reports...here is the last of the photos that I'm posting...these are from Magic Kingdom...I hope you enjoy them...

We have to begin with the mouse that started it all...at his introduction in Cinderella's Surprise Celebration...it still takes my breath away at this moment of the show...every time I see it...

f8d0513c.jpg

A couple of photos in front of two of our favourite attractions (aren't they all our 'favourite':rolleyes: )...Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion...the HM picture was taken by a CM who was there on his day off and obviously loved his job!...

f8d0512d.jpg

f8d05132.jpg

Marylynn and Emily enjoying the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway...

f8d05124.jpg

A visit to Minnie's house in Toon Town...gotta love the "palm" tree behind DD1 in the second photo...

f8d0511a.jpg

f8d0511c.jpg

DD1 (Brittany) finally gets to meet her idol Jafar...for many years, we've been searching for him...

f8d05136.jpg

A special moment during dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern...there was lots of unhurried character interaction there...as seen here with Meeko...

f8d05120.jpg

On our way out, a last moment with the 75th anniversary Mickey statues...this was Sir Elton John's... they were all wonderful to see...

f8d05139.jpg

Well, it's been a lot of fun and I'll leave you with one last picture...that's me and the Colonel in the Adventurer's Club at Pleasure Island....Kungaloosh :drinking1

f8d05127.jpg

Just caught up on all your pictures and they are great, thanks for posting them.

Thanks again...seeing your pictures makes me feel like I'm back at WDW for while. :) Thanks for sharing them.

Thanks so much for sharing these!:sunny: I'e really enjoyed seeing your pictures.::yes::

We had never been to Pleasure Island up until last year and The Adventurer's Club was one of the highlights of our trip to PI.:teeth:

Thanks again Canadave.........and Kungaloosh to you too!:drinking1

Adventurer's Club is a riot! The first time I went there I laughed till I cried! :crazy:

POTC and HM are a couple of our most favourite rides too!! ;)

I love the pic of the girls with Meeko! :)

Your pics have been great, Canadave. Thank you for sharing them with us!! :) :)

Thanks for sharing these with us! I love the Elton John Mickey. Do you know if they are only there for the year? We're not going back until next January and I'd love to see these statues.

Mary Liz

Sorry maryliz...they were only there for a limited engagement...originally they were to be on display at WDW until April, but the statues were unceremoniously transported to the Disney shareholder meeting (Eisner!!:mad: ) in March.
I think later this month they begin a tour around the USA and will eventually be auctioned off in the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter