Canada park hopper tickets

Iheartdisney4

Earning My Ears
Hello!
My family is going to Disneyland on March of this year.
I was wondering, where, from Canada, can I get a good deal on park hopper tickets. I'm looking for 5 day park hoppers. I checked on the BCAA website and the prices there are the same as on the disney website. $300 for adult, $280 for children. Is there anywhere we can get them for discounted prices in Canada?
Thank you! :)

CAA used to sell at a discount - however slight and include free parking - the discount is certainly gone but the free parking is worth $16/day if you are driving to the parks.

Flight Centre used to offer them but their prices are no longer competitive.

You might get some sort of a deal if you book with a package but straight up tickets alone, I don't think there are any special deals for Canadian.

OK thank you! That's too bad...

So is it best to just order from the Disney website then, since no discounts are available for Canadians?

I would wait to see if anyone else offers any suggestions, I have not investigated this for over a year since we bought Deluxe APs last May.

Aren't the ones at BCAA in Canadian dollars? You would save money on exchange then if you bought them from BCAA.

The prices currently through most if not all Canadian companies is $ 285.00 for adults, canadian funds. Given our dollar is steadily creeping down, it's almost a $15-20 savings per person to buy in Canadian funds.

edit- wow, I just checked flightcenter and the price has gone up!

I believe Westjet was offering at 285$ still but you probably have to book a package with them :(

I got ours through way.com and saved a bit of $ on each ticket. You do have to call them to buy the tickets but it was really fast and really easy and I got the tickets e-mailed to me within 2 hours.

I'm not sure how long you are going for, but to compare 5 day parkhoppers with magic morning entrance at both places:

Disneyland website adult: $300.00
Way.com adult: $275.00

Disneyland website child: $279.00
Way.com child: $259.00

There have been a number of posts about way.com but I can only go by my personal experience. The tickets I bought were less expensive, they arrived in my e-mail quickly, the person I spoke to on the phone was polite and helpful and there was no problem when I went to use them at DL.

Hope that helps!

I got ours through way.com and saved a bit of $ on each ticket. You do have to call them to buy the tickets but it was really fast and really easy and I got the tickets e-mailed to me within 2 hours.

I'm not sure how long you are going for, but to compare 5 day parkhoppers with magic morning entrance at both places:

Disneyland website adult: $300.00
Way.com adult: $275.00

Disneyland website child: $279.00
Way.com child: $259.00

There have been a number of posts about way.com but I can only go by my personal experience. The tickets I bought were less expensive, they arrived in my e-mail quickly, the person I spoke to on the phone was polite and helpful and there was no problem when I went to use them at DL.

Hope that helps!

I thought way.com was not availabe for Canadians - that they only sold to U.S. customers - at least that was the talk on this board last year?

I thought way.com was not availabe for Canadians - that they only sold to U.S. customers - at least that was the talk on this board last year?

I'm in British Columbia and bought two Annual Passes from way.com September 10, 2013.

I sent a contact request on their website saying:

Subject: Canadian using way.com
Message: I live in Canada and wanted to buy a couple of Disneyland Annual Passes, can I use your site to buy them or is there a restriction of US only for your site? Thanks!

This was the answer I received:
Hi Susan,

Please call me on PH: 408-xxx-xxxx Direct: 408-xxx-xxxx at our office as I am available now at my desk. I will personally assist you how to proceed on your order to purchase the Disneyland tickets.

Thanks,

William,
Customer Support

I'm not sure if I can post their phone numbers so I have x'd them out. :)

I called William, bought the passes over the phone, ordered them at 9:28 am and the tickets arrived in my e-mail at 11:12 am.

I printed out the tickets and took them to the ticket agent (I had to upgrade a parkhopper for the 3rd AP I needed) and got out plastic Annual PassCard with ZERO issue.

Like everything in life, YMMV.

Costco.ca website sells the Southern California citypass at a discount rate.
you get 3 day parkhoppers, plus one day at universal and 1 day at seaworld. you can also upgrade the 3 day park hopper to a 5 day when you get to Disneyland.

Thanks everyone. The Costco deal seems like a good idea, if we can for sure upgrade to 5 day park hoppers. Where would We do that, just at the gates?

I'm not sure if we will visit the other places, but we are driving so we are flexible.

Thanks everyone. The Costco deal seems like a good idea, if we can for sure upgrade to 5 day park hoppers. Where would We do that, just at the gates?

I'm not sure if we will visit the other places, but we are driving so we are flexible.

You upgrade at the ticket booths.

I am not sure if this is true for the Southern Cal Pass or not, but for other tickets, if you upgrade them you lose any discount you would have received purchasing them as you need to pay the difference between what you paid for the 3 day and the full cost of the 5 day. For the South Cal pass they may just get you to pay the difference between a full 5 and 3 days ticket, unless they can see what discount you received.

Either way the pass is great for the other features it offers for sure!

This is from the city pass website. So it would be an extra $40 to upgrade to an adult 5 day hopper

Upgrade your 3-Day Park Hopper®: The 3 Day Park Hopper® ticket must be upgraded before the completion of your third visit to the Disneyland® Resort. For 2014 Southern California CityPASS, a credit of $260 for Ages 10+ and $244 for Ages 3-9 will be applied toward another ticket of equal or greater value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter