• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canada, Magic/Bands and Bus to resort.....

dobtia

DIS Veteran
So this might sound buy it works...lol

Myself and my son are driving in from Texas. My ex-wife and friend are flying from Canada (we get along great). She was setting up Magic Bands today and it said they pick them up at the resort.

This will not effect her bus ride from the airport will it?

No, she will still receive a package with her tickets for the bus :). They just don't ship the bands to Canada.

No, it won't affect her ride. She'll still receive something in the mail for the Magical express that she can scan.

No, it won't affect her ride. She'll still receive something in the mail for the Magical express that she can scan.

What you'll receive now is a letter with a bar code at the top, then your travellers names and their flights will be listed, followed by airport and other information on both sides of the page, along with your yellow "airline type" luggage tags. I'm sure that as long as you have made DME reservations your resort reservation number or even just an ID will get you on the bus. If you have an old Magic Band that is still active on your MDE account, it might be worth trying it at the DME check in desk. That's what I'm planning to do in November.

If you have an old Magic Band that is still active on your MDE account, it might be worth trying it at the DME check in desk. That's what I'm planning to do in November.
Yes, any old magic band that is linked to your account can be used to scan in. I always wear one because it's easier then digging out documents. And you just need one magic band to scan in for your entire party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter