Can you walk....

leahjade

DIS Veteran
from Saratoga Springs to Downtown Disney? I love walking around while on vacation and enjoyed the BWI and Beach Club area for that reason. I'd like to try somewhere new this trip but hate to be limited to bus transportation all the time.

from Saratoga Springs to Downtown Disney? I love walking around while on vacation and enjoyed the BWI and Beach Club area for that reason. I'd like to try somewhere new this trip but hate to be limited to bus transportation all the time.

Absolutely! In fact, SSR has some wondreful paths along the ponds that are really delightful... I'm sure you'll love it! :goodvibes

There's also a boat to DTD... it runs every 1/2 hour, I think.

DH and I love to walk from SSR to DD. This trip we plan on going for morning walks to DD before we leave for the parks. :thumbsup2

It's a nice walk on the path but after a day in the parks and a late dinner at DTD it is quite a trek when you are staying in the Carousel building.

What was really irritating though was that every map sign we came upon was oriented differently so we had to study each map to figure out if we were going in the right direction - what can I say, we were tired and it was almost midnight.:confused3 We did see the cute bunnies though.

If you like to walk you will enjoy the SSR. The grounds are so pretty and the resort is BIG. We just got back from Disney with having stayed 1 night at the SSR. I did regret the resort being so big but only because it was HOT!! I would love to schedule another stay there in the fall or early spring and enjoy the grounds.

We walked from SSR to Dwontown Disney Marketplace and then decided to go to the West End and follow that path back to SSR. It was a nice cool walk and we had a great time.

which building would be the closest to Downtown Disney? Thanks everyone for all your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter