Can you use TS credit at a QS restaurant?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by CaliKT, Oct 27, 2011.

1. CaliKT

CaliKT Mouseketeer

Can you use a table service credit at a quick service restaurant? My friend (a CM) can get us a discounted dining plan for $28/adult, $11/child. I do not think we would want to eat a sit-down meal everyday. We will probably try to eat breakfast in the room and then do a quick service for lunch and dinner most days. We may go out to dinner one night and try to do a character meal once.

What would I budget for food for 2 adults/2 kids/day w/o a dining plan? It seems to me like I'd save money using the discounted dining plan, especially if I could use TS credits at QS restaurants. I know I wouldn't be maximizing the dollar potential for the plan, but just trying to figure out if it would fit into the type of trip I see us having this time.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

You can use a TS credit at a QS. You will definitely be better off going with the plan than paying OOP. Those are fantastic prices for your dining plan. Have a great trip!:thumbsup2

4. juliebug

juliebug Mouseketeer

great i was wondering this same thing :)

5. Terkina

Terkina DIS Veteran

Do you have to do anything special to be able to use a TS credit at a QS or is it fine to just go to a QS and say you want to use a TS credit?

6. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

As far as I know, you just tell the cashier that you wish to use a TS credit for your meal.

7. Terkina

Terkina DIS Veteran

Thanks for the reply :)