• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you use "noodles" and other flotation toys in the resort pools?

hallesrymat

Earning My Ears
Hi! My 4 YO really enjoys swimming with a pool noodle wrapped around under his arms. He has so much confidence, I'd love to use one if it's allowed. Also, are they rented or sold anywhere at the resorts? We'll be at POR. Thanks! :flower:

We used water wings, and I did see a few children using noodles. This was at Saratogo Springs in January, so there wasnt alot of people in the pool. I didnt see any noodles in the gift shop.

Yes, noodles are allowed. Stormalong Bay's store had them for rent & for sale. I don't know if the other pools have them.

Noodles and water wings are allowed, rafts and similar are not. All resorts have life jackets available to borrow as well.

Anne

What we liked about the WDW pools, when my boys were younger, we were given a life jacket for the duration of our stay.
We brought the life jacket to BB and TL with us as well. It was great to let him down the slide and then swim to us!
We saw lots of kids with noodles on our trips.
Catrin

About 6 years ago our local K-mart had noodles that were inflatable. They are called Aqua Bendies. I have brought them along on every trip. They are so easy to pack, just deflate and roll up. Every summer I check out the pool toy section and have never been able to find them again. Does anyone else know about these? I sure would like to buy more.

I thought this was a little odd, and it may not be enforced at other resorts, but at FW last summer DS was allowed to wear his goggles, but not his snorkle (one of those kiddie sets). We're flying this year, so I'm trying to figure out a way to get a noodle while I'm there, too!
Terri

Just don't bring your noodle to the water parks. They aren't allowed.

RumpleMom - My family has aquabendies too. I don't even remember where we purchased them. I think we've had them for 6 years now, if not longer. People always comment on them when we bring them to a public pool.

You're the only other person that I know of that has an aqua bendie :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter