Can you upgrade once you've booked?

mickeyforpresident

DIS Veteran
OK! Finally decided not to eat for the next year, so that we can go back to the GF next year! We're looking to book on 3rd August (do we'll be aclimatised before DS(5) birthday on the 5th.

When looking at the virgin holidays website, there are no options for upgrading the flights to PE. However, I know that there are seats in PE as they are coming up on Virgin Atlantic.

My question is: if I book the Economy flights, can I ring at a later date and ask if an upgrade is available?

We're probably not going to book until Christmas time.

Thanks.

If VH are not showing any PE seats then they will have already sold their allocation - they only get a certain number on each flight. Whilst there may be availability with VA it is unlikely that you will be able to upgrade to them at a later date as you can only upgrade through VH.

I suppose it may be worth ringing VH and seeing if they can get anymore seats from VA - although unlikely as they get their allocation at a cheaper rate so VA will probably want to sell at their normal rate.

The only other option would be to do a diy holiday - get the flights direct with VA and then book the GF seperatly - try Disney UK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter