• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you tell me about the Dis Jr. Show?

NaniKate

Earning My Ears
My Grandson is 2 and loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates - is this show something he would like? He also loves Mickey Mouse Club House. How long is the show? How often does it happen - thanks!!

My Grandson is 2 and loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates - is this show something he would like? He also loves Mickey Mouse Club House. How long is the show? How often does it happen - thanks!!

Runs frequently throughout the day, show is maybe 20 minutes long once started. Includes characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins, and Sofia the First.

Should be a perfect fit for your 2yo. :thumbsup2

This is at HWS, right? My kids would love this show, so I have to make a point to find out show times so we don't miss it.

Thanks for the post!

:sad:Did they get rid of Handy Manny already?

Yes. It's jake, Sophia, Mickey Clubhouse, & doc Mc Stuffins. You can see the new show w the new cast on YouTube. We missed it while we were there but we saw it online.

And yes, it's at HS...

I thought it was lame, because I was expecting the actual characters and not a puppet show. I think a 2 year old will find it adorable, but you do have to sit on the floor, which can be uncomfortable for some adults.

It is perfectly suited for 2 year olds! we were just there to see the updated how for the first time this week and my 2 2 year old grandkid loved it. They stood up and danced most of the time. There are a few benches in the back that grandma can sit in, I would never have gotten up off the floor. I do wish they would add benches to this show. It would cut down on seating but adults would not be so miserable from sitting on the hard floor.

he would love it. It is inside so that is nice and you sit on the floor, they also have Princess Sofia and Doc McStuffins. There is a Jake meet and greet right outside at certain times too.

He will love it.

It is about 20 minutes long. It goes on at scheduled times throughout the day - once every 45-60 minutes or so. Check out the schedule on the times guide when you are at the park, or here: wdwent.com

Currently it is at 9:40, 10:30 & 11:20am, 12:10, 1:30, 2:20, 3:20, 4:10, 5:00 & 5:50pm (but the times could change)

Perfect for 2 yr old.
Other than all the good things already mentioned, atleast twice you have paper and snow like confetti fall from the ceiling, kids love it.

The CM's are very particular about keeping the aisles empty. If your 2 yr old is as active as mine, then good luck !!
But its a fun show.

Is this something you should line up for early? Would we get good seats if we showed up like 10 mins before show time?

Is this something you should line up for early? Would we get good seats if we showed up like 10 mins before show time?

There are no bad seats. The theatre isn't that big and everyone just sits on the floor.

There are no bad seats. The theatre isn't that big and everyone just sits on the floor.

I went in October, and we were literally the last people in the door before they shut the door, and we could see everything just fine. Just make sure you arrive before they shut the door (i.e. no late entries).

I don't think you have to go early. The theater is a good size, and you sit on the floor as pp said. The stage is raised a bit so you can see even if you aren't front and center.

Great show! We've seen it every trip. It is updated regularly. My 2.5 year old and 6 year old loved it. As did my 8 year old but she won't admit it. The featured shows are Mickey mouse club house, Jake and the Neverland pirates, doc mcstuffins and Sophia the first.

The theater is just the right size.
Small enough so that even if you are in the back you can see the show and enjoy it, big enough to let in a lot of people in, maybe 200 or 300 (or even more) in per show.

My grandsons loved it. They sat with my daughter and I had to sit at the back since I use a powered wheelchair. That was disappointing because I could not see their reactions but I understand it is a safety issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter